Ca. legislature passes 11% tax on guns & ammo

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by 635 G, Sep 12, 2023.

1. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

another reason to leave Ca.!!!!!!

Ken Cerney likes this.
  2. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Assuming CA can't collect sales tax on out of state sales ?

3. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Do you think Perazzi, USA would move out of Ca. if this passes ?

What next an 11% tax on non EV cars ?

4. h92064

h92064 Active Member

No, I don’t think Perazzi-USA will suddenly move out of their location in Azusa, CA. It is a beautiful facility, my Dad and i were fortunate to visit it when it was formally opened during its Grande Opening.

I think there will be some undoing of this new garbage taxation - it reportedly is going to be used to address and lower gun violence across the state…..to me and many others it looks and feels like a simple money-grab by politicians, which none of the money will actually go toward anything remotely addressing gun violence - but the politicians will fell better about themselves and use it as a selling point in their next election campaign(s)

California already intends on prohibiting the sale of “new” gas powered cars in 2035……

The weather is great though - so there’s that…..

THEUNLOADER likes this.
  5. 99PLUS

99PLUS Well-Known Member Founding Member

If newsom keeps this up against the law abiding gun owners and more and more leave the state all he will have left are his "subjects".

Ken Cerney likes this.
  6. THEUNLOADER

THEUNLOADER Mega Poster Founding Member

That's a damn good state to be "FROM"!!!

BRAD DYSINGER, 99PLUS and Ken Cerney like this.
  7. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

I sure the gang bangers will pay tax on everything they buy with THEIR 5 FINGER DISCOUNT, VAT BS, as my German journeyman would say when I was an apprentice

THEUNLOADER likes this.