Browning Universal High Rib?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by MOE, May 15, 2022.

1. MOE

MOE Mega Poster Founding Member

Does anyone know if the receiver of the Browning Universal Adj. High Rib is the same one as the 725? I'd like to buy one and use the o/u barrels on my 725 while I wait to get the receiver back from having dbl. releases put in it.

2. Justin L.

Justin L. Active Member

The Citori Universal and 725 are not the same receiver and the barrels are not interchangeable.

3. MOE

MOE Mega Poster Founding Member

Unfortunately after having ordered one I found this out. My hope was to use the Citori o/u barrels on my 725 while Briley works on my 725 o/u barrels which they will have for another three weeks while they regulate its barrels. I can't shoot the Citori until I have the triggers converted to dbl. release and everyone doing releases is telling me 6 weeks turnaround time. Might end up selling it in its unfired condtion just to try and find something with releases already in it

4. Justin L.

Justin L. Active Member

MOE,

I understand- luckily you probably won’t have any trouble selling that gun quickly- it seems like they are pretty popular (and they should be). Good luck with whatever route you decide to go with.

MOE likes this.