Beware of Stockmakers well one anyway. Stocker J**n Eugene Oregon

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Fishjager, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Fishjager

Fishjager Member

This is how he sent a brand new Browning 725 CXT stock back to me after I sent it to him to have an ajustable comb installed. Notice the lousy hack job at the back of the comb? Oct 23 20230916_164629.jpg

2. Fishjager

Fishjager Member

3. 99PLUS

99PLUS Well-Known Member Founding Member

Looks like he may have got a chip on the top front of the stock behind the comb and removed wood to hide the chip.

4. Fishjager

Fishjager Member

I am writing this as a Disabled Veteran who was screwed over by Stocker John's. John Fittinger, 285 Alva Park Drive, Eugene Oregon . I sent a stock to him in September 2023 for installation of an adjustable comb. He sent the stock back with the botched comb and charged me for it. I disputed the charge. He requested that I send it back for him to correct. I did, and he repaired it. I sent him a check for his services, but he told the credit card company that he had corrected the problem, and they repaid him. Then they billed me. So in reality he got paid twice. He told me that he would send a refund for the check I sent him, and that was three months ago. I have tried to contact him, but he will not reply. So feel free to call him and ask him if he treats all veterans that way? I have intrigrity and tried to do what was right, and ended up getting screwed by him. I have heard from other sources that he is pretty slippery. Too late for me, he has already screwed me out of my money. Avoid dealing with this guy!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2024
  5. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Nice to see you feel this site is the place to post again.
    Remember this one you posted on 11/14/23?

I asked the mods to delete a thread. No reply! This forum sucks as far as communication goes.

Fishjager and Just Joe like this.
  6. Fishjager

Fishjager Member

I gave the guy 90 days to give me a refund and he didn't. So I am reposting it out of courtesy to him for being a thief, and liar. Ask "Soft touch" in Portland about what they think of him. His "Fit Rite" recoil system is the exact same as the "Soft Touch". People need to know about guys like this so they don't get burned as well. If some one stole $635.00 from you, you would be mad as well.