Beretta S682X for sale ... Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Storeman, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Storeman

Storeman Moderator Founding Member

Beretta S682X with a low round count and locks up tight. Has a HC Wenig Roll Over stock set up for Trap or Sporting clays. Condition at 97%.

Accepting a Bank Cashier's check and Split the UPS Shipping cost to your FFL from 66209 Lower 48

First buyer with a reply " I'll Take it gets it " Please PM for additional Info.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 10.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Storeman

Storeman Moderator Founding Member

Additional Info on my Beretta S-682X … This gun has been my all-around POI 60/40 Gun for all games ... Trap, Skeet, 5 Stand, Sporting Clays, and Bird hunting.

The Stock is a Wenig - Harland Cambell New American with an Oil Finish ... Current value 650.00 or more.

The LOP is 14.5" to 15" with the adjustment of the Trigger.

The Barrel is an original 682X Nb. 1 stamped 30" with two Mobil Briley black extended chokes ... Mod & Lite Mod.

Please PM a conversation to me for my home number for additional Info.

Thanks for Now, Storeman Norman …

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  3. Michael Pratico

Michael Pratico "Punky"

This Beretta appears to be an exceptional competition shotgun. It has a small step ventilated rib. The bbls. length actually measure 29.5" but was considered 30" for the American market. Factory Mobil chokes compliment the bbls. dynamics.
    The Fred Wenig custom stock has drop of 1.5x1.5"., making it an all round target breaker. This stock new today costs $850. !!! This makes this offering a bargain value.
    I personally know this seller and this gun. It is extremely underpriced for condition and custom butt stock.
    If you are considering a used Beretta, do not pass this "beauty" up. You may regret it.
    "Storeman Norman" is a wonderful guy and is honest as you can deal with.
    I wish I needed another gun(backup), but I have way too many now.
    Good luck Norman. Stay steadfast and strong !!!

Storeman likes this.