40 Percent discount Blaser F3, SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by g7777777, Apr 20, 2023.

1. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

Only assembled a couple of times and sat in the rack. Accessories bags are still sealed . Same as ones you see advertised at $10,500

Shoot Sporting, Trap, Skeet, or just Bragging rights with this German gun

Description: In competition, the Blaser shotgun F3’s technical superiority will outperform all others. When hunting, the F3’s outstanding portability and balance will be more than a match for any game. Regardless of the setting, Blaser’s shotgun for champions brings new meaning to intuitive shooting through ergonomics and technology. Specifications:

Blaser F3 O/U 12GA 30'' RH
    • Action: Over/Under
    • Barrel: 30"
    • Capacity: 2
    • Chambers: 3"
    • Chokes: SK, IC,M,IM & F
    • Gauge: 12
    • Sights: HiViz Front Red
    • Stock: Grade 5 Wood

Plus shipping Blaser F3 one.jpeg Blaser F3 one.jpeg

2. David McMillen

David McMillen Well-Known Member

Gene, I see a retail price but not a sale price.

3. Just Trap

Just Trap Well-Known Member

Well, if I were to apply basic math, 40% of retail would be $6300,
    but I don’t know what Gene had in mind.

4. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

It was $6300. Thanks. Somehow I did not put that actual number in. Just the percentage

5. kcadon

kcadon Mega Poster

How about $4777.77?

6. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

Add 2000 to that and I cover shipping

7. MDavid

MDavid Mega Poster

Do you know how much the barrel by itself weighs? Looking at it as a skeet gun so need to figure what it's going to weigh with tubes. Thanks

8. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

You likely waited too long

sale pending from another site Thanks for the interest

9. MDavid

MDavid Mega Poster

Gunsamerica? That's me

10. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

No not you. Haven’t seen the GA messaged

11. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

12. MDavid

MDavid Mega Poster

13. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

This is SPF. But curious. This is just barely over 3 pounds . I am not aware of any factory choke tubed barrel of any brand lighter than this. How could it be too heavy

?????

14. MDavid

MDavid Mega Poster

It's actually closer to 3.5lbs. By the time I tube it it's going to be 4lbs 4oz or better. For me personally especially since I'm getting older that weight in a 30" barrel on some days can be a chore to get moving. In a 28" barrel maybe. My Beretta 30" Optima barrel with Briley Ultralites weighs 3lbs 15oz., and that's with 2oz Ian Smingler weight added for balance. The barrel itself is barely 3lbs.

I've been looking hard at the F3's for some time but could never find the barrel weight anywhere. I appreciate you getting that for me.

15. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

With these barrels tubed with Briley Ultralites full length tubes they weigh 4.0625 Pounds -- about an once more than the Beretta barrels --- so no difference-- again these are not available but also there is the weight distribution issue

The ultralights for Optima barrels weigh more btw because the bore is larger on the barrel

16. MDavid

MDavid Mega Poster

My barrels are 18.6 bore, same as the Blaser. My ultralites weigh 14oz. The Blaser may well handle great at that weight, but not having handled one myself just not willing to take the chance.

Located a 28" f3 sporting, may go that route.

17. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

18. MDavid

MDavid Mega Poster

I know all about shorter tubes, I have another barrel with shorter tubes. Just bought the 28" Blaser.

19. MDavid

MDavid Mega Poster

..and actually it's more than just the 4 oz because it's not just 4 oz, but where the 4 oz is located. I have no idea how those barrels will balance, I may have to add weight to a barrel that's already heavier than i want to begin with. Not a good place to start. Btw, my barrels are stamped 18.6 and Blaser states their barrels are 18.6.

20. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

21. MDavid

MDavid Mega Poster

I don't understand you arguing about this Gene? I have a barrel stamped by 18.6 and Blaser states in 18.6 and you say I'm measuring wrong? I also have been shooting registered skeet since 1967 and have my name in the NSSA record book along with quite a few accomplishments, I must know something about how I want my gun setup. Good luck on selling your gun.

22. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

You aren’t paying attention. . The gun is SPF. You are a habitual tire kicker who never buys anything . Pull out the bore gauge you don’t have and measure the bore

if you think 1 once or 4 matter or if you want to shoot one gun with 32 inch barrels and match it with another different gun with 28 inch barrels knock yourself out

btw I don’t believe you purchased a 28 inch Blaser yesterday. In fact I don’t believe anything you post

I bet no one believes you on anything so keep knocking yourself out

23. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

Let me give you another elementary school math lesson

Talking about moment arm. What do you think the moment arm of the 4 missing inches of a 28 inch barrel is compared to a 32 inch barrel is ?

You had no intention of buying anything and should not have posted here

What is the weight of your non existent 28 inch blazer ?

you don’t have that Blazer and you likely are too cheap to own a scale

24. MDavid

MDavid Mega Poster

Call Griffin and Howe and ask them if they sold the 28" Blaser F3 yesterday. Then you know what you can do with yourself!!

25. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

so what does a 28 inch barrel weigh? I am certain it feels and swings identical to your supposed 32 inch Beretta

post a picture of your Beretta barrel on your non existent kitchen scale will you

26. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

So I checked the Griffen and Howe website -- are you claiming your purchased the youth model gun they advertise? go ahead and post that invoice --

27. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

cease fire. thanks.

Reyper and MDavid like this.