4 Sale Browning BT-99 Pigeon Grade 34" with extra's!! SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by tshoot1, May 26, 2018.

1. tshoot1

tshoot1 Well-Known Member

Very nice refinished and re-checkered fancy wood. Has 4 way adj. comb and all way adj. butt pad. LOP is 14-3/8 Serial # 05214PM299 with pull trigger. I had Briley Back Bore to .740 - Lengthen Forcing Cone and OPEN up choke to .025 Imp. Mod. work cost $392.00. Has 34" barrel - all metal and wood excellent condition. Face of receiver shows little ware and comes with Warwick hard case. Shipped and Insured to your FFL $2500.00 Firm on price. Thanks for looking, JOE

P11.jpg P10.jpg P6.jpg P5.jpg P7.jpg P1.jpg P2.jpg P4.jpg P8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2018
  2. tshoot1

NEW PRICE $2300.00

3. tshoot1

4. tshoot1

5. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Very nicely done, may I ask why you had them choke it to IMP Mod (.025). rather than full ..? Thanks in advance .. WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. tshoot1

I had all the work done since I'm a 22 yard ATA shooter and don't feel I need .037 constriction choke. Still brakes birds back to 27 when I do my part. Thanks for looking. JOE

7. tshoot1

8. tshoot1

REDUCED TO $2200.00

9. tshoot1

10. wpt

Me thinks you made a Boo, boo with the choke … Different ammo will pattern differently so if someone took the time to try different things it might put some peoples minds to rest about that choke … WPT … (YAC) …

11. tshoot1

I can agree with you BUT I reload and have shot the same load of 8's at and in everything for last 4 years. Gun's choke constriction was just to tight for me. Thanks, Joe

cl3 likes this.
  12. wpt

I will not argue or debate with you but if you opened the choke because it was to tight for you, you were the problem not the choke … Now, you are counting on the more open choke rather than improve your skills ..? You have a really nice gun, hope you find someone who is as comfortable with that choke as you are … Good Luck … WPT … (YAC) …

13. tshoot1

SOLD Pending funds. Thanks to all.

14. tshoot1

Meduator, when possible please remove listing. Thanks very much. Joe