1982 Ljutic Mono TC #2143 60-40 Impact

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Brian Seibert, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Brian Seibert

Brian Seibert Active Member

For Sale - 1982 Mono Gun TC with an Olympic rib (fixed) 60-40 impact. The stock and fore arm are exb. grade cirassian wood. There is one very small rack mark on the rear of the comb. I don't think this shotgun has been fired very much. The receiver and barrel had hardly any wear marks from the fore arm and none on the receiver. I have pull approx. 2500 shells through it in the past year. As Ljutic are known to shot high, this gun shoots just a little above flat. I shot the 50 bird program in January and broke a 46. The only reason I'm going to sell the gun is because of purchasing another Ljutic that belongs to a friend. I had a release put in the trigger system. The Graco Breako Adjustable system came on the stock when I purchased the shot gun from one of my squad mates late spring. It came with .700 choke tube that has been machined to .714. Just trying to get my money back. Sell price $2800 plus $45 shipping.

Attached Files:

2. Fargo2

Fargo2 Well-Known Member

Barrel length?

3. Brian Seibert

4. Brian Seibert

I'm sorry, I checked the spec sheet and the barrel is 34" - bore is .735. The gun came with a .700 choke tube that would have made it a full or even extra full choke. But the choke tube now measures .714. Other measurements were length of pull - 14.25 - Comb height 1.250 monte carlo stock - 2.75

5. Brian Seibert

There has been a lot of concern for the ability to remove the choke tube from the barrel. At lunch today, I took the barrel back over my squad mate's machine shop to get the tube extracted. After some serious grunting and a squirt or two of PB Blaster, the tube threaded out. I screw it in and back out a couple of times to make sure the threads were ok, they were fine. I left the tube assembly with Tom to have some flats cut into the lip if the tube so a wrench could be used for easier removal in the future.

6. Jack Caseman

Jack Caseman Active Member

Is this gun still available?

7. Jack Caseman

Jack Caseman Active Member