1911 45 ACP custom race gun

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Joe Winnicki, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

I don't normally post my handguns or rifles on this site but I know there àre a lot of cross over shooters looking in. This is à super gun, custom 1911 put together by Master Gunsmith Terry Tussey who was recognized by the industry as Gunsmith of the year at the Shot Show. Terry was a friend of mind who suffered a paralyzing mountain bike accident in the hills boarding our trap club in Carson City, Nv. which lead to an early death. Terry was an avid skeet shooter.

This is à 1911 ACP with a match grade barrel with muzzle brake, Caspian Slide. Race frame, custom main spring housing and trigger group, extended mag release and Mag Well, red dot mounted on the frame, less than 50 rounds shot through it. See Tussey Custom 45s on the internet for complete détails of how he built his 1911s.$2995.00 - $50.00 shipping

Joe

Attached Files:

2. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

3. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Corrected a couple of typos in my original post midnight is a little late to be posting.

4. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Pair of Tussey 9mm Browning High Powers in Guns Magazine listed for $15,000.

5. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

If you've watched any of Steven Seagal bad ass movies then you've seen Terry Tussey's 1911s in action. Terry built a number of Steven Seagal guns, they knew each well. Another well known fellow who also like 1911s was Seagal's good friend Vladimir Putin ( look up their relationship ) Putin gave Seagal the Order of Friendship award.

It was a cold rainy day in Carson City, Nevada and Steven Seagal - I believe was heading up to his Northern California ranch but had planned on stopping by Tussy's gun shop to pick up a couple of 1911s that Terry had built for him, it seemed as though Steven's friend who also admired Tussy's work might want a couple of Terry's hot rods.. Anyway Seagal wanted to test his new toys but the heavy rain all but shut down the Carson City rifle, pistol range the only alternative was our buddy Bob's personal indoor range - so Steven and a couple of black suburbans showed up at Bob's ready to put the Tussey 1911s to the test- lot of fun was had by all - Steven was an excellent shooter. Of course the guns performed outstanding.

There ain't no more of these Tussey Custom guns.

Joescout

6. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

7. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Ttt