WTS - 32" K80 Prosporter Super Scroll Double Releases

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by William Walton, Jan 10, 2022.

1. William Walton

William Walton Active Member

Beautiful 32" K80 Super Scroll Prosporter. This gun has factory double releases, and I have the parts to convert back to pull, pull. The receiver number is 111617. It started life as a 34" parcours. Kreighoff International installed the releases, installed a new 32" Prosporter barrel and brand new set of wood at the Nationals last October. The gun is in excellent condition. Comes with 5 factory chokes, IC, IC, Mod, Mod and Imod. Additional pictures available or come shoot it. Located outside of DFW. $15,500. I will break apart if someone wants the receiver , wood or barrels. William Walton K Gun 2.jpg K Gun 5.jpg K Gun 8.jpg K Gun 9.jpg K Gun 6.jpg K Gun 1.jpg

2. Rob Greenside

Rob Greenside Mega Poster

Beautiful gun William. GLWS

3. William Walton

Price reduced to 15,000.
    William

4. William Walton

Price reduced to 14,500.
    William

5. scottxxxdog

scottxxxdog Member

any idea on round count,is the receiver signed,how much for irons only?
    thanks

6. William Walton

The receiver is not signed. My guess would be around 5000 rounds, but that is only a guess since it was preowned. I put about 750 rounds thru it. I will sell the iron for 8500 shipped to an ffl.
    William

7. TJ80

TJ80 Active Member

How much for the barrel? It is the wheel adjustable rib?

Thanks
    TJ

8. William Walton

I bought the barrel in October at the NSCA Nationals from Kreighoff international. It has the wheel adjustment. It was 5699 plus tax. I will take 4300 for the barrel shipped without any chokes. Thanks and take care.

9. did they have to adjust the fore end latch to fit or tweak the lug. I'm interested in the barrel and reciever. Pm me if you'd like with info.