wtb: beretta 682 stock

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by huff308, Apr 10, 2021.

1. huff308

huff308 Mega Poster Founding Member

i am looking for a left hand 682 gold e stock. will trade my right hand stock or buy straight out.

2. Mark Russell

Mark Russell Mr. Flinch

I have a LH 682 Stock with adjustable comb. Very nice wood but not sure what you mean by Gold E wood. If you’re interested pm me for pics and price. Thank you.

3. shutupandshoot

shutupandshoot Active Member

What will you take for the stock you have? Does it have an adjustable comb?

4. Mark Russell

Mark Russell Mr. Flinch

A person bought my stock after I sent pictures showing a small crack in the clearcoat only. Upon receiving it somebody installed it on their 687 and, without checking for fit, cranked down on the bolt and cracked the wood. Then complained that they received it that way. After some back and forth and not feeling like fighting I just sent their money back. Now I have a nearly perfect stock with the front edge broken into the wood. Yes it has adjustable comb. I’ll take 200 as is shipped to you. If you’re interested Ill try to capture the crack in better light tomorrow. The crack is a little deeper than it looks in this picture. I want everything made totally clear about it.

Attached Files:

5. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Mark is as straight forward as can be. You won't be disappointed with his description. Good shooting, Rey

Mark Russell likes this.
  6. Mark Russell

Mark Russell Mr. Flinch

Thank you Rey. Great transaction relationship with you. Never a problem.