wtb: 12ga kolar 5oz bbl weight for krieghoff 32

Discussion in 'Missouri- Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm' started by bobski, Aug 11, 2021.

1. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

looking for an older used but not abused one. heck 2 would be nice.
    I have the heavier one on now. it measures out to be 6.5". yours should be approx. 5 1/4".
    lmk.

2. bobski

as a buyer, I don't like sellers offering me something thru pm. id prefer you post up a response and post a pic of what you have here, so the whole world can see it. then...we can move to pms. Ive had a few people here pm me with low post counts offer me a deal only if I text them offline for pics. when I asked them to post up here on the ad, they disappeared. maybe this could become a requirement to weed out scammers? admin take note.

Al Joiner likes this.
  3. bobski

btw....if what youre going to offer me came off a 3200, they are not the same. be advised. thanks.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
  4. bobski

for those wondering what the difference is, the space between bbls on a 12ga Remington 3200 is greater than a 12ga krieghoff 32. (note the center piece where the screw holes are.) if youre selling a weight that you personally didnt take off a k32, use this pic to check what you have before you offer it to someone as a k32 weight.
    IMG_4079.JPG

Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
  5. bobski

btt...