Wifes Christmas Shopping this year. Ge ther something expensive

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by 99PLUS, Dec 4, 2021.

1. 99PLUS

99PLUS Well-Known Member Founding Member

Your choices are wide open. You can find expensive stuff in all the stores this Christmas season. Thank you Joe.

Elsie and Trapcountry like this.
  2. rhino43

rhino43 Member

3. 99PLUS

99PLUS Well-Known Member Founding Member

even the Dollar Tree, woops the Dollar 25 tree

4. RednBlue

RednBlue Active Member

What about something sweet like a woven blanket or pillow with a wedding photo or a fave photo of the two of you together, of you have kids then a photo of them? I did a woven collage blanket last year for my sis in law, it was fantastic, she cried. This year I had a pillow woven with her 90yr old dad's photo, it turned out fantastic! It Just got here. I ordered early this time, last year I didn't get it soon enough & I'm one that is done shopping by Halloween (yup, I'm done already). You could do an electronic photo frame set up with a nice selection of family photos already installed. A weekend get away to somewhere nice together, spa hotel, nice dinner & a couples massage. Or you can do like we do, we don't. We don't do routine anniversary, birthday or Christmas gifts. It is far more meaningful to get something, even if just my fave candybar, just because we thought of each other that day. I like "just because" more than a reason.

5. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

At any Mercedes dealer==She wants a new convertible to replace the 2018 SL that she whacked-its been in for repair 3 months +

RednBlue likes this.
  6. RednBlue

RednBlue Active Member

That may be expensive, Something simpler and handy would be best. Buy her a necklace and some flowers.

7. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

a friend bought his wife a new chainsaw......now that took some thought !!!!

Flyersarebest likes this.
  8. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

If you can find them a couple flats of AA's would be nice.

With a card that reads,

To my wonderful wife. I know there are times you enjoy some quiet time to yourself so I got you these to get me out of the house.