Why Skip - the fix is almost in! Again! jmho

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by paBOB, Apr 4, 2021.

1. paBOB

paBOB Well-Known Member

I see Skip's pals put his name on the marquee. Good for him. Atta boy to them. He did lots for PA. Including never asking for a role call an ATA BOD meeting. Another good mark on Skip's resume.

If Sparta fails, Gipson of course wants the grand at his old home club. He has a business interest nearby and the corrupt ATA doesn't care about conflicts.

Gipson needs someone he can at least say has some experience building a sporting clays course. Then he can claim they can build for the AIM kids. Gipson will be able to say the future is with the MTA. We have Skip. We can build it. They will come.

You can be sure the real property committee has already huddled together on this. Just a note...some 2012PULL is still there. What could go wrong? $$$$

This drama isn't about Skip. It isn't about the grand. A prudent person would assume the decision process would never direct itself to MTA.

This is about keeping the grand in Gipson's backyard. He doesn't have a building at the Cardinal Center.

steelheader and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  2. This can't be good news for Brad M.

3. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

M ake your reservations at MO. for this fall,that is were the grand will be. Roger

4. Brad M

Brad M Well-Known Member

Actually it wouldn’t really affect me. Always have a backup plan, I hear Ohio is a nice place. Full of wonderful and nice people.

steelheader likes this.
  5. Jim/Canton

Jim/Canton Mega Poster

If someone is happy in Illinois now, I think most of us Ohioans would rather that person not migrate here.

And the farther away they put the grand from the trapshooters the better.

6. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Skip should like Missouri. I would live in there in a heart beat if there would have been a way to make a living. Missouri folks are very nice and friendly, good hunting, and Missouri has the best public hunting areas and DNR in the country. On the other hand they don't have near the Trap Shooting base that Pa has.

Skip will probably have culture shock at first, maybe MTA wants to try to build up sporting clays and skeet like Skip wanted to in Pa. When the ATA flees Sparta they will have to have those if the Aim program is to stay around.

All in all I'd say Brad M won't be any busier this summer than last. It looks like the fix is in.

Brad M, John Trap and oleolliedawg like this.
  7. Gipson....I mean the ATA isn’t going anywhere unless Gipson has a shop there. Ask me how I know. Winky wink. See ya in Missouri.

Brad M and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  8. paBOB

paBOB Well-Known Member

Looks like the planets are aligned.

Brad M likes this.