What if Biden has dementia?

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Fargo2, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Fargo2

Fargo2 Well-Known Member

Having camel toe take over would be worse?

2. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

yes.......
    but then, that was the whole plan.

greenman006 likes this.
  3. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Mega Poster Founding Member

WHAT IF?..Are you kidding me.

greenman006, wpt and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  4. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

He's as crazy as the proverbial "shit house rat"--we took care of my wife's mother for 7 months , we have a PHD on dementia/ alzheimers--Joe has it

A person who is diagnosed with Alzheimers, can't enter any legal contract--IMHO everything Joe has enacted is illegal. because he has Alzheimer's

Come on Republicans-call him out on his mental problem

wpt likes this.
  5. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Mega Poster Founding Member

I think the Democrats have seen the move “Weekend at Bernies” and they just substituted the names Joe for Bernie.Only change is that Joe is brain dead.The Democrats have a whole cast of support characters for this plot.I think some of the media is also involved.

Flyersarebest, Ken Cerney and wpt like this.
  6. Robert Lucks

Robert Lucks Retired Army

Trump's former WH surgeon, who is now a TX House member, said Joe should take the same cognitive test the Dems demanded Trump take when he was elected. He aced the test. Why are the Dems not requiring Biden to take the same test??.........makes you wonder!!!

7. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

The 22nd Amendment

"The amendment was passed by Congress in 1947, and was ratified by the states on 27 February 1951. The Twenty-Second Amendment says a person can only be elected to be president two times for a total of eight years. It does make it possible for a person to serve up to ten years as president. This can happen if a person (most likely the Vice-President) takes over for a president who can no longer serve their term. If this person serves two years or less of the preceding President’s term, they may serve for two more four-year terms. If they served more than two years of the last President's term, the new President can serve only one full four-year term."

I told you all the day after election "day" or in the case of my state, PA, election "week" that they would have to prop this senile POS up for at least 2 years.

In their perfect world they want that hoe in office for 10 years. It would never happen because even the demorats know she is phony and in way over her head but the far left feminazi's love the idea.

wpt and Ken Cerney like this.
  8. THEUNLOADER

THEUNLOADER Mega Poster Founding Member

Biden is not smart enough to come in out of the rain !!
    Last week he couldn't spell "MORON"--Now he are one !!!

Mallard Cutter, wpt and Ken Cerney like this.
  9. Mallard Cutter

Mallard Cutter Active Member

He’s definitely got dementia but the one poised to take the reins is a LOT worse. We do not need the Giggler in office. The whole administration is clearly a train wreck.

10. THEUNLOADER

THEUNLOADER Mega Poster Founding Member

Remember--If The Sniffer and The Ho goes---Piglosi is on deck !!!
    Fate worse than death !!

11. greenman006

greenman006 Active Member

He does this than anyone else that i know.
    _116553082_326520dc-c062-4e56-b2e9-3b25afc3d88f.jpg bidensc007.jpg

12. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

The voter law in Texas goes to show you that it is a bad idea when you have dead people voting.

What's worse is when you have a dead president serving.

Hey, "brain dead" is dead.

wpt and THEUNLOADER like this.
  13. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

The Question is not "if Biden has dementia, its to what degree does he have it as it continues to get worse " ... The Dumbocrats are ashamed of his actions but are keeping it quiet because they do not want Harris either ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Flyersarebest likes this.
  14. nickthanos

nickthanos Well-Known Member

What do you mean "IF" he has.

wpt likes this.
  15. greenman006

greenman006 Active Member

That's why they picked him, An empty shell to fill up the chair.