What’s wrong with Kolar doubles?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by PaulLori27, Aug 24, 2021.

1. PaulLori27

PaulLori27 Active Member

I notice a lot of shooters that have Kolars do not shoot the double set for doubles.

2. Gia1

Gia1 Mega Poster

I have a Kolar combo 30 inch o/u with Kola chokes ic bottom and mod top. I love shooting doubles with mine.

3. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Mega Poster

Not a Damm Thing...It's Called Option of Ownership, Try One ..You will To Become a Loyal Fan.

4. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

They weigh too much to point well on anything but perfect targets.

5. KOLAR25

KOLAR25 Active Member

I have Kolar O/Us and Krieghoff O/Us and can not tell any difference between the two.

6. scorpion33

scorpion33 Member

Bought a Kolar T/A combo 34/30 to replace my Beretta combo 34/30 that I shot for 15 years. Really struggled with the O/U. Took it to the pattern board and discovered I needed a different hanger to change the POI. Used a shotkam and discovered I was overswinging and shooting in front of the second shot on doubles. After a new hanger and some practice to slow down my swing I am crushing doubles. If I had to do it over, I would buy another Kolar, but I might buy a 32" O/U.

7. cheetah

cheetah Well-Known Member

HEE HEE that’s a good one Brad nice fishing !!!!!!

8. Mike Poore

Mike Poore Active Member

Sheldon Hostetter hasn't been doing all that badly with his.

9. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

Long time ago Brad, this is 2021