Welcome new vendor Jam Boxes

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Just Joe, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

New vendor Jam Boxes sells handcrafted Kydex shell box holders and up cycled shell waist bands for shotgun shooting sports.

The shotgun shell box holder which is made out of durable Kydex, holds one standard box of 12 gauge shot shells, and has room for two or more on the side.

These can be secured to your belt or waistband with a heavy duty 1.5” clip. There are many colors available.

2. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

Thanks for the introduction Joe.
    As said, I hand make shotgun shell box holders, and depending upon supply, spent shell bags.
    My box's are made out of .080 kydrex, and have brass rivets and a steel belt clip. I can get most colors (might take a few extra days as I only have the typical colors in stock). I know pictures are worth 1000 words, so I will work on getting pictures posted up soon. If in the meantime anyone has any questions, PM me and I'll get them answered.

T Jordan and Flyersarebest like this.
  3. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

Some pictures would be real nice

4. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

I posted in the vendor for sale section yesterday. I was finally able to get pictures taken. I forgot to update the welcome thread.

5. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

A few pictures..
    20220117_152707.jpg 20220117_152022_resized.jpg 20220117_152329.jpg

Tom in PA and Flyersarebest like this.