Trump's Running Mate/VP

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by langer, Oct 15, 2015.

1. langer

langer Well-Known Member

If you were to advise Trump, who would you tell him should be his Vice President?

2. Rosey

Rosey Mega Poster Founding Member

No Doubt...Carson.

wpt and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  3. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Rosey,

I agree 100%. Let trump handle foreign problems and border protection and Dr. Carson handle domestic affairs. Let them both handle any other problems that need taken care of. Get a Mr. Goudy as attorney general and tell him to investigate all past administration people that broke the laws. Roger C.

wpt, Ken Cerney and dr.longshot like this.
  4. THEUNLOADER

THEUNLOADER Mega Poster Founding Member

WAYNE LaPIERRE~~~~NRA !!

5. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

6. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I feel Carson would be a good running mate being as he was raised in such a way he appreciates hard work ... Trump is a businessman and so is Carson in many ways which is something the United States needs in lieu of more Politico's who would not know the truth if it jumped up and bit them ... Cruz is also a possible as VP, makes some very good points and appears to be Pro America unlike Obama and his bandits ... I still cannot understand what is keeping Congress from impeaching Obama for a number or reasons .... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot likes this.
  7. Roger Coveleskie

They are all afraid to do any thing about him for fear he will let the cat out of the bag about them. Roger C.

dr.longshot likes this.
  8. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Trump has stated he would like Past Alaska Governor Sara Palin as Secretary of State.

Gary Bryant......Dr.longshot

9. muskybear

muskybear Member

Sarah would make a good secretary of state. Ted Cruz will probably be the Donalds running mate, unless he gets the nomination... which wouldn't be bad either.

wpt and dr.longshot like this.
  10. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member Founding Member

As a president , he would employ the best advisers money can buy. If only he would listen to their advice. He is saying what the people wants to hear. You have to admit some of his ideas are out of tune but some off beat decisions might just work. We need a leader, by the laws of the land, not by executive orders!

11. Roger Coveleskie

TRUMP for Pres. --Carson for V.P.-- GOUDY for A.G.-- ARPAIO for Home land security. CRUZ for SEC. of State. Most of all no full time Washington politico's for any critical positions. This would be the dream team. Roger C.

dr.longshot and wpt like this.
  12. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member Founding Member

And term limits should be required to all elected offices, from dog catcher to president. No golden 'chutes for retirement, no work , no pay!

13. Fargo2

Fargo2 Well-Known Member

Even money says Newt Gingrich

14. comp 1

comp 1 Member

I can't imagine Trump,if he gets elected , would want the job for more than 4 years. He would be almost 74 at the end of his first term. If I were him I'd tell my running mate I'd let him/her have it for the next 4 years. Kasich would give him Ohio but Kasich voted for the Assault weapons ban so I would rather have maybe Huckabee.