TRUMP WINS! TRUMP WINS! TRUMP WINS! TRUMP WINS!

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by TRUMP GUY, Nov 8, 2016.

1. TRUMP GUY

TRUMP GUY Active Member

I am calling the election. 11:35 pm Donald Trump will be the next president!

wpt, Levi and Harrisonjh like this.
  2. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

God, Guts and Guns! Thanks to all that voted for Trump. He may not be the best, but consider the alternative.

3. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

God Bless America!

wpt likes this.
  4. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

We are still a FREE NATION. GOD does shine his GRACE on us. GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!

wpt likes this.
  5. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

President Trump, sure has a nice ring to it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

14962515_10208055389607872_3361946567183014939_n.jpg

Ken Cerney and wpt like this.
  7. hobie

hobie Member

Good call Trump guy. Lester Holt is in mourning.

8. wpt

There are a lot of people crying in their beer, makes you feel good, don't it ..? Now, Trump has to get ready to move from Trump Towers which is very upscale to the Ghetto in Washington D.C., talk about reversal of fortune ... I'm not sure, we the people know how lucky we are that Trump won ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Ken Cerney likes this.
  9. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

This is the first time in the history of this great country that a white man from the penthouse will move into public housing recently vacated by a black family

Flyersarebest and wpt like this.
  10. wpt

This must be IRONIC, President Trump wins twice in one election year, thus pouring salt on the open wounds of Hildabeast , once again for the old times ... Reminds me of an Old, Old Song, Do it again just one more time for the good times ... God Bless America and President Trump and his family .. . WPT ... (YAC) ...

Ken Cerney likes this.
  11. Ken Cerney

Knowing that the BITCH lost twice PRICELESS.

wpt and Columbus like this.
  12. The Phantom

Damn it! WINNING sure feels good! I'm actually very proud of our country again. The sun will come out tomorrow and it won't be long before all of that old stench will be washed out of The White House once and for all. WE can never let a POS like Barack Obama in there again.

It is an honor to stand at attention and salute all of you who stood behind our President elect when the times were tough. You didn't quit him and he won't quit you.

The Phantom

wpt and Ken Cerney like this.
  13. wpt

Makes you wonder what they will try next, they will keep trying until they lose all of the backing they once had ... I have never called or addressed Obama as President, Mr, Sir, nothing that could be used in a respectful manner, he TRULY never was my president ... President Trump on the other hand has all of my respect and I will address him in a manner that reflects that ... Get rid of the Ghetto rats and make room for the People's President, President Trump ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

The Phantom and Ken Cerney like this.
  14. The Phantom

Well, Trump Guy, it looks like we made it. For all of you who stood by our new President in his darkest hours, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. As a senior citizen who is beginning to accept the fact that this journey here on earth won't last forever, I find immense comfort knowing that my wife and I won't have to suffer out our days under that measurable, canker encrusted, syphilitic psychopath Hillary Clinton.

Thanks to the faithful...AND THANK YOU PRESIDENT J. TRUMP. Your father would be proud.

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  15. Ken Cerney

Just released by the Secret Service. The man in the background still unidentified chopper1.jpg

The Phantom likes this.