Trump President?

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Kiehl, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Kiehl

Kiehl Well-Known Member

Is this good? What is his NRA score?

2. THEUNLOADER

THEUNLOADER Mega Poster Founding Member

WE WOULD AT LEAST HAVE A "GOOD LOOKING" FIRST LADY !!!!!!

3. Stelts

Stelts Active Member

Hearing Trump is number 2 in the first few primaries.

4. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Would be better than Obama ever was, thats not saying much ... Sorry Donald Trump ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot likes this.
  5. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Member

Don't know that I want him for Pres. (but better than Obummer or the Witch) But I'm lovin what he's doing to the field both Demo and Repubs. IF he stays until the debates and can keep the media off his butt, he is going to MAKE ALL the people on the podium answer some really tough questions. I'm stocking up on popcorn and waiting!!!

dr.longshot likes this.
  6. wpt

If nothing else he will get most of those running to answer some long and hard questions in the debates ... Trump has nothing to lose and he can write it off ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot likes this.
  7. bill1949

bill1949 Active Member Founding Member

He couldn't be any worse than the fraud in office now...Bill

dr.longshot likes this.
  8. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

He is a businessmen, he can run the country like a business, he is not afraid to say " YOUR FIRED " and they will be gone. Hillary and Obama should have been fired years ago,

GB DLS

9. wpt

The GOP has asked him to back off on some of his questions, he simply said "NO" ... He will ask questions that many want to know but were to afraid to ask ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot likes this.
  10. 320090T

320090T Mega Poster Founding Member

Isn't he a life member of the NRA?

11. Flljutic

Flljutic Active Member

I don't know if he would make a good pres, but EVERYONE will be watching the debates!!!!!

wpt and Family Guy like this.
  12. safetyoff

safetyoff New Member

Trump for president! might be the kind of change we need..

13. Flljutic

Flljutic Active Member

I don't know if he can get elected but I've been watching Fiorina closely. So far she hasn't said anything I disagree with. She is tough!!

14. LadyT

LadyT Mega Poster

Never tempt fate.

15. N1H1

N1H1 Mega Poster Founding Member

Well, having been married three times, at least he is an expert on the sanctity of marriage. Do you people really think that guy is stabile enough to have his finger on the nuclear trigger that could end the world? Are you certain enough to bet literally everything on it?

N1H1

LadyT likes this.
  16. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

They made you a delegate and probably asked similar questions. What damage could he do?

17. oldphart

oldphart Mega Poster Founding Member

N1H1,

You could say the same thing about some of the past presidents, for sure some countries would be hesitant to cross him which in my opinion would not be a bad thing.

18. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Trump is destroying political correctness before our very eyes. God Bless Him it's about time someone calls a spade a spade. To bad none of our current or recent past ATA EC's had the balls to do the same. Is it just me or do any of you see the parallel between the country and the ATA, know it all leaders who could care less about the voters (members)? Brad

Roger Coveleskie and wpt like this.
  19. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Brad,

The parallal between the ATA and the country is scary. It also shows the demise of the America we grew up in and the decline of the pride of being an American. Roger C.

wpt likes this.
  20. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

Trump is showing what I thought all along...Political correctness is just so Un-American.

21. wpt

The others all fear him because he will ask and get answers to many questions they will never ask ... Trump actually has more common and business sense than Obama and his administration combined so he can't screw up any worse than they have ... He loves America and that is more than anyone can say about Obama, other than the paid for vacations ... It will be interesting to see the out come and where we all go from there once its all over ... I got a feeling Obama is not done with us yet and cannot for the life of me understand why they do not get the hell rid of him ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

22. LadyT

LadyT Mega Poster

Great show but but we need an intelligent and thoughtful person in the WH not some wise cracking fool.

23. wpt

The debates can get boring and some what dragged out, Trump brings a little bit of comedy as well as expressions of the ways he feels about certain things to them ... I do not see that as a bad thing as many others obviously do especially if he hits a nerve ... Trump would run the country like a business, probably eliminate the give away programs to foreign country's, especially those that hate everything about us except our money and I can't help but to see that as a good thing ... Obama has armed our enemy's and wants to take our guns away so the enemy has the upper hand in combat, (when the chit hits the fan) I got a feeling Trump would turn that around in a damn quite hurry ... It will be interesting, that's for damn sure ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

24. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Lady T,

The idoit in the white house was all show. He ran on hope and change. Do you think the change we received was good for the country? The hope is still up in the air, we are still hoping for a PRESIDENT THAT IS FOR THE WORKING MEN AND WOMEN, that are working to support this country and his give away programs that are for the either to stupid to work or to lazy to work.

If you think Mr. Trump is not an intelligent person, you are mistaken. He has more business sense in his little toe than the whole Oboma administration put together. And you can add in all of Oboma's supporters also. Roger C.

wpt likes this.
  25. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

The Donald has spent 1.9 million so far, Hillary has burned through about 24 million reintroducing herself to the American public. Which one is from Illinois? Brad

wpt and Stelts like this.
  26. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Absolutely, you would be the one that I have doubt on. Let's see if he builds the wall? He said it will be done ahead of schedule, and under budget. Go Donald Trump show how it's done.

GB...............DLS