TRUE STORY - Trapshooting Related Hearing Loss #3

Discussion in 'Joke of the day!' started by The Phantom, Sep 14, 2019.

1. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

Roger, an 81 year old trapshooter, went to the doctor at his local Medical
    Center to get his annual physical. A few days later, the doctor saw Roger walking down the street with a gorgeous tall young buxom blond on his arm.

The next day, the Doctor called Roger and said, "You're doing great, aren't you?"

"Just doing what you said, Doc, 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.', " Roger replied.

"Dammit, Roger, I didn't say that! I said, 'You've got a heart murmur, be careful!' "

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  2. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

ROGER IS 83, To late to be careful. Time to be cheerful. Roger C.

wpt and The Phantom like this.
  3. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

And nobody deserves it more than you!:D

4. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I was helping a friend out who owned a car dealer, one day a Gentleman walked in and asked for a job so my Buddy Mark said to talk to the guy and let him know they are not hiring at this time ... I got to talking to the guy who was really a friendly guy, he said he went to GM's tech school and was a really good mechanic, that he has a family and came here from Saudi Arabia several years ago ... He was telling me all about life back home and he asked If I wanted to see pictures, to go along with him I said sure I'd like to see them ... He had pictures of miles and miles of nothing but barren sand and sand hills ... Then he showed me a picture of his camel in the back of his pick up truck and how valuable having a Camel is back in the desert, them he show me a picture of a lady and his camel, said this was his wife and his Camel and before I could keep it from coming out of my mouth I asked which one was his wife, he said the one with the Ear rings ... This is a true story ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

The Phantom and Roger Coveleskie like this.