To all members

Discussion in 'Report the Bastards!' started by Sgoose, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Sgoose

Sgoose Mega Poster Founding Member

To all member I think this Toro1 is some kind of crook he is a new member as of yesterday he p.m. to me with an email address about a mx3 special barrel that I had look at some time ago the PM had a email this guy and do a deal. Please be aware of this guy.
    Thanks
    Sgoose

2. redhawk

redhawk Active Member

Well, that was timing!

3. Hey Hey Hay

Hey Hey Hay krieghoff k80 trap special

Yep he’s phony as the day is long. Let’s figure out how to turn these guys in to someone that can do something about it

4. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Years ago, 1999-2000 or so, we used the Gun List to buy a lot of pieces. I responded to a seller and he said I could send the money to a PO box. When I asked him for a home address he provided one. Of course when I checked that address it didn't exist. I called the Gun List and they said,,.

Yeah, we know about this guy, there have been numerous complaints about him. And that is where it ended.

I don't know if the ATF has gotten any better but when I called the local ATF office in his state and told them that I would send an empty envelope to that PO box and when he went to pick it up they could nail him they said,

We don't have enough agents to do anything like that. Thanks and have a nice day.

Just sayin....

5. Longreach

Longreach Active Member

He sent me a private message as well about parting out a Stainless Ljuitc..

6. MDavid

MDavid Mega Poster

I just got a PM from him also.

7. Bill1635

Bill1635 Mega Poster

Just had the same thing happen on another forum...Toro1 introduced me to a guy that had what I was looking for and when I asked for more info and a pic of item with today's date.....crickets. Watch this type of issue please.

8. Hey Hey Hay

When I told him I was a over the road truck driver and could stop in and look at it in person he didn’t have anymore to say. I’m not a truck driver

Wayne J and Flyersarebest like this.
  9. coconutjoy77

coconutjoy77 Mega Poster

The lowlife maggot just contacted me,stay away from.the piece of crap.

10. dfwip9x

dfwip9x Well-Known Member

I don’t get it. The last group I would screw with is a bunch of old guys with guns. Life in prison just doesn’t mean that much to us.

11. Rimcrew

Rimcrew Active Member

Yep, he is 100% a scammer. I posed a WTB ad and within minutes he sent me this:

Flomoney713 has been trying to part out with his 725 Trap Stock.. I'll suggest that you should contact him to know if it's still available..‪ willyvargasonjrb17@gmail.com‬ You can email him..

Notice the grammar, not to mention wanting me to email some random address. Good luck with that scammer!

12. Sgoose

Sgoose Mega Poster Founding Member

This is the same email address that they sent me .
    Thanks
    Sgoose

Rimcrew likes this.
  13. Hey Hey Hay

That spill is the exact same as the one he left me except he changed it to Kolar instead of 725. That is the same email he left me with. Only problem is I emailed him my phone number then thought about it. He texted me and I had some fun playing with his small little mind.

Rimcrew likes this.
  14. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

He sent this to me:

Brennt has been trying to part out with his LH Blaser F3 Vantage Stock.. I'll suggest that you should contact him to know if it's still available..‪ willyvargasonjrb17@gmail.com‬ You can email him..

And the email: (after I told Willy I couldn't do paypal or zelle)

Okay.. Actually. I'm not available to pick up a check at the moment but I can have my wife cash it for me and her name is Karen Musson.. That's the name that would be on the check.. 14840 State route B #25 St James Mo.65559