The Worlds greatest competitive shotgunners

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by rookieshooter, Dec 9, 2021.

1. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

I stumbled upon this article and could not put it down until I read the whole piece. This may be old news to some, but to me it was a Top Shelf read.
    It listed about all venues of shotgunning sports including some of the greatest Live Bird shooters in the world.
    Excuse me while I adjust my halo, but one World Flyer Champion that I had the unfortunate circumstance to be in a shoot off with. So that shows that this is not all that old news.
    I did not supply a link, cause it may not be allowed, so google the title.

2. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

Yep,

If it pertains to trap shooting, the link is not allowed.

Still have not figured that out ~~~

3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Because we (Moderators) can't see every link that is posted the second it goes up. If someone posts a link that is not legit and we don't catch it immediately and another member clicks on it, bingo, they are in a jackpot.

Thanks
    Flyersarebest

4. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

Any link is a threat to the site. There is much written about the subject at the top of the forum. Please feel free to read it. Our tekkies are great at protecting our information. Let’s not make their job harder.

puablo likes this.
  5. rhino43

rhino43 Member

Thanks for the heads up. I'll google search the title

Flyersarebest and rookieshooter like this.
  6. puablo

puablo Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader Member State Hall of Fame

Joe,
    I know I may have posted something fairly recently (about a month ago)...and if that constitutes any infringement of our rules, please notify me or remove any nonsense I may have posted---I am strictly about following all the rules.
    Again sorry if I did ( I think I'm ok, but if not let me know ).

Take care,
    Jeff (puablo)