"The Opera Ain't Over "Til The Fat Lady Sings."

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by The Phantom, Oct 10, 2016.

1. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

Well, bless my soul and body! Looks like most of the Republicans who have any balls at all are starting to circle the wagons. They have decided to stand and fight. The RNC is now on record that they are standing by their man. The Trump camp is openly laughing at the cowardly little RINOs and making jokes about them.

So, to all the Girly Men and Boyish Women who want to run and hide the first time somebody says a "dirty word," maybe you won't be getting a liberal Supreme Court and losing you guns after all. Maybe there is a real man around who is willing to stand up for you even when you don't have the guts to stand up for him. I hope you are proud of yourselves.

If that lesbian bitch wins, your country will never be the same again, and you can take that to the bank!

Big Jack, wpt and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  2. LadyT

LadyT Mega Poster

Since you admit that you are not an American and therefore ineligible to participate have you considered keeping your trap shut and tend to your own mess.

3. The Phantom

Touchy, touchy. Am I hitting a nerve?

Like I said, "if that lesbian bitch wins," your country will never be the same!

Big Jack, wpt and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  4. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Phantom,
    One of those girly is McCain. I am an AZ voter, I will hold my nose and vote for him, even if I must regurgitate afterwards. He is the king of RINO's,
    We must keep the Dem's from controlling the senate. That is the only reason the vote for him. He sucks. Roger C.

wpt and The Phantom like this.
  5. Roger Coveleskie

Phantom,
    Keep up the good work. We need more like you, and less, of the likes of the shallow thinkers like Lady T.
    American women are not stupid they will see through the bull shit that is being spread about Trump. They can not stand on their own record so they must dig up crap about Donald. They are a disgusting bunch of losers. Roger C.

wpt and The Phantom like this.
  6. The Phantom

My, Oh my, how the world has changed. Two weeks ago, the pansies were running for the exits. Today, the lesbian bitch is melting before our very eyes. Keep this thought in mind, Trump DID NOT run and hide. He stayed and fought those bastards like a man. He will fight for us. When November 8th comes rolling around, it is our duty, indeed our moral and ethical duty to go out and vote for him. If he loses, WE will lose everything we hold dear.

Roger Coveleskie, Big Jack and wpt like this.
  7. The Phantom

Ding, Dong, The Lesbian Bitch is Dead!

Because he fought as hard as he did, WE won! He did it, and now WE owe him our respect, gratitude and support. It is time to vocally and actively tell everybody we know that our country needs to get behind Donald J. Trump.

To everybody who voted, THANK YOU! Way to go Indiana. Way to go Ohio. Way to go Pennsylvania. Way to go Florida.

8. Roger Coveleskie

Has LadyT commented on the election? Was she one of those crying losers ? I wonder if she still thinks women are dumb enough to vote for Hillary because she is female? Donald received 90% of the white women's vote pretty impressive was it not? Roger C.

wpt likes this.
  9. The Phantom

Roger,

It's funny, isn't it, how some people use excuses to hide behind the truth. Often, excuses are their way of keeping secrets. If you get too close to their closely guarded secrets, they strike out with accusations and name calling. They'll come up with all kinds of balderdash to keep other people from knowing what they are really thinking. Sometimes, their defense mechanisms are actually lies.

Let me be clear:in NO way am I insinuating that Lady T would behave in any of the ways I have outlined above...BUT, I've met an awful lot of people in my life who behave like that...and they ALL remind me a lot of Lady T. Again, please, make no mistake, I am NOT referring to Lady T.

It warms my heart to know that so many REAL women were wise enough and brave enough and educated enough to vote for Donald Trump. They knew beyond any doubt that he would make a wonderful president, and they proved it with their votes. Yes, THEY had the courage of their convictions.

The Phantom

wpt and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  10. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

The Election was indeed interesting with Hillary saying most everything Trump said was inaccurate or a lie and that he was not qualified to run this country, while she stood there and looked into the camera during the debates and did nothing but tell lies and make inaccurate statements including what she said about now President Trump and qualifications ... The only thing that I recall as accurate (assumed ) though not been verified on Hillary's part is she has a Vagina, much like Obama himself,(not verified) not sure that would be a qualification or a reason with much merit to be elected President of this United States ... My Father (RIP) told me when I was a young man out running around with a number of females, that they all have one of those Son, so do not count that as anything special ... I watched the debates and nothing that Hillary did, said, or showed would make her anymore enticing with a Vagina to most men or ladies any way ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

The Phantom likes this.