Selling all my reloading supplies,

Discussion in 'Reloading Bench' started by dr.longshot, Dec 7, 2020.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Moved to the For Sale page for Dr. Longshot.

All the items and info is listed there.

Doc, there are some members that look at only the "FOR SALE" page so you will get more people seeing your ad there.

Anyone wishing to contact Gary can use his avatar here to PM him. Just click on his name and you can start a conversation.

DO NOT USE MY AVATAR OR SIGN ON NAME FOR PM's to Gary. Use his and you will be in direct contact with him.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2020
  2. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I only have the MEC 8567 Grabber loader left, with lots of crimp starters, primer tray springs, primer tray brass primer pivoting in MEC plastic bag, a spare 200 primer tray, deprime rod post, factory charge bar with change over parts from universal charging bar, a few powder bushings, and a powder dropping weight equalizer adapter. loader new is $687
    priced at $300 + shipping.

GB................................................DLS

3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

I give up. Now I know why some people say they won't stop at an accident and offer assistance.

Billy, BRAD DYSINGER and wpt like this.
  4. Ed Warren

Ed Warren New Member

do you still have this?

5. dr.longshot

everything is sold, nothing left, it was grabbed up fast.

GB.......................................DLS

Ken Cerney likes this.