safe schools

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Ron fisher, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

what happened after 9/11 ? Major security was imposed at the airports with good results. It is a pain to fly but it is safe..instead of more gun laws, we need more " quality " security for schools.. fencing, metal detectors, closed campus,, check backpacks, armed guards ..it would be a pain to go to school, but it would be safe. It would have prevented the latest texas tragedy...people simply coming and going in and out of schools needs to stop. We don't have a gun problem,, we have a people problem.

Flyersarebest likes this.
  2. Maser

Maser ∞ Based ∞

The results after 9/11 were good results? Are you serious?! We lost freedoms that we will NEVER get back. Losing ANY freedoms is not what I'd call a "good result". :mad:

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  3. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

What freedoms were lost ? Packing weapons on aircraft ?

4. gth245

gth245 Active Member

Right on!

frogjump likes this.
  5. frogjump

frogjump Active Member

From that day forth the Feds can't tell the people from the villains. Yes i said it. They can't so they started watching everyone.

6. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

This would make a safe school. I'm not joking if you want safe with not a chance of problems this is a model for that. WSPF.jpg

Attached Files:

frogjump likes this.
  7. frogjump

frogjump Active Member

If the Govt. can spend Billions aiding Ukraine and other countries that shouldn't concern us, They should be able to do the same making sure schools are safe.

Ken Cerney likes this.