Sad News ...

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Storeman, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Storeman

Storeman Moderator Founding Member

Dr. Longshot's Daughter-in-law lost her RH thumb Sunday shooting a Cross Bow. Went to the EM and they have reattached it. She has a 50% chance of recovering it.

Best of Luck for her ... Storeman

2. Storeman

Storeman Moderator Founding Member

Correction ... It was her Left thumb - interference with the string release.

3. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

I hope the reattachment is a success. Roger C.

4. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Active Member Founding Member

Wish her the best. That will be a long hard road of recovery. Hope she does well and that it also heals fast.

5. Toughbuckeye

Toughbuckeye Member

I have sent my prayers for her complete recovery, Gary Bryant Dr.longshot

6. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

She is in our prayers, hoping for a complete recovery ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Thanks Guys her Thumb re-attachment has been a success, and she has some movement of thumb, and is now wearing a Leather Thumb Protector. My son spotted a 14 pointer on his newly purchased land, it's a hefty Deer.

Gary Bryant..............Dr.longshot

8. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

She is in our prayers for a full recovery, scars don't count ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Active Member Founding Member

Glad she got her thumb back. Hope things keep going well for her.

10. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Saturday my son had a 4 pointer 20 feet from him, it was a small Buck so he wanted a picture of it, laid down his Crossbow
    and took a picture of it/in his viewfinder there was an 8 pointer, picked uo Crossbow slowly and they both took off, never had a chance on that 8 pointer. Her Thumb is doing better than I thought it would.
    Gary Bryant................Dr.longshot