Remington model 32 TC

Discussion in 'History Buffs' started by Al Joiner, Jun 10, 2021.

?

I just purchased a model 32 TC two barrel set 26 and 30 inch would like to know a little bit more ab

1. And maybe the value of it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. And is this Remington engraving on it

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Al Joiner

Al Joiner Active Member

A5983BAD-76C7-4635-804C-66D5637FA7CD.jpeg I just purchased a model Remington 32TC does anyone have any knowledge on them would be Interested and knowing a little bit more about this one and maybe its value

old682x and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member Founding Member

Al, first of all, nice piece! I love the M32. I have a M32TC and a M32 Skeet. I would like to get a field M32 to have all three. The forend is different than the target models.

Your 32 appears to have Briley chokes installed and has a Miller trigger. The receiver has a high gloss blued finish and the barrels seem to have the original dull rust blue finish. I would think that if the engraving was done when the gun was produced that it would match the barrels. It is nicely done. Remington only made 5,000ish of these. The early ones had a dog head on the bottom of the receiver and some had double triggers.

I paid $2k for my all original, super clean M32TC at Jaquas a couple years ago. Even farther back I paid $1,600 for the M32 skeet with 28" barrels. It is hard to find clean examples of the Remington M32. One just sold recently at Jaquas for $1k. It was about 85% with some wood issues.

I can't tell in the pic if your barrels have original vent ribs. Some you find have Simmons ribs. The Briley chokes make it more versatile, but less collectable. I would say that your set is worth about $3k, but that is just my opinion.

I still use both of mine from time to time.

Doug

3. Al Joiner

Al Joiner Active Member

Thanks Doug that helps a little bit yeah both barrels match the receiver ones 26 and one is 30 with the BRILEY chokes in it the wood basically almost has no where at all the gun is it tight as a drum it’s kind a hard to open and close. Thanks Al

4. Michael jenis

Michael jenis Well-Known Member

I see some one added the Miller trigger,that’s a plus to me ,I have had several 32s and the original single triggers could get sloppy over the years if they had a lot of use.Also the engraving is not originally but nicely done,great looking 32 ,I think that $ 3000.00 is close seeing it has the extra barrel.