Remington 700 VSSF 22-250 sold

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Mike Holland, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Mike Holland

Mike Holland Well-Known Member

E28C4A5F-0FBE-41AD-8078-636AFF5145C3.jpeg 4840EBB5-6F0D-4C84-B59E-7253971C4B8D.jpeg 4C8A4B61-E818-41A9-9B40-5DB6265D5303.jpeg Just cleaning out my safe of rifles I don’t shoot. Nice rifle, been tuned by Ken Rhyne .Barrel is 26 and in great shape. Let me know if you have any questions. 900.00 Thanks

2. Mike Holland

3. firedude601

firedude601 New Member

How much has it been shot

4. Mike Holland

riflings are strong, bolt tuned and trigger 1.5 lb

5. Ganderson

Ganderson Member

Is the action blue or stainless? Any better pics of the whole rifle right side up?

Gene

6. Mike Holland

Looks like stainless Gene.

7. 28ga guy

28ga guy Well-Known Member

Mike, I really do not understand your comment? It's your gun and yet you say it looks like stainless? First of all it doesn't look stainless it looks blued but as the owner of the rifle I just can't understand why you don't know empirically if your rifle is blued or stainless. It either is or it isn't??

8. Mike Holland

It has a black finish, not blue Gene. Remington could tell you for sure. I have the box that it came in Gene . The ss on it mean stainless steel

9. Ganderson

Ganderson Member

You are not talking to Gene in your above post...you are talking to 28ga guy...not me...and also, it is either stainless or it isn't...it cannot be black as you call it and be stainless as well unless the stainless has been anodized or cerakoted and it doesn't look like that has been done. The action is blue/black in the picture...black or blued is pretty much the same thing when it comes to firearms. Are you the original owner of this rifle or did you by it used?

10. Mike Holland

Thanks for correcting me Ganderson !

11. Mike Holland