fs:remaining stock and corporate license to SKEETMASTER TUBES INC

Discussion in 'Missouri- Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm' started by bobski, Mar 22, 2022.

1. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

I am the current owner of the world renowned skeetmaster tubes inc., formerly of glendora ca. I am seeking a young inspiring enthusiastic shotgun barrel gunsmith desiring to purchase and relaunch an old well established and highly respected full length sub gauge barrel insert business.

before briley, before kolar, skeetmaster was once the 3rd largest barrel manufacturer in the world, positioned behind browning (super tubes) and purbaugh that were the leaders at the time. skeetmaster supplied sub gauge full length slip in barrels to the skeet community, as well as choice gun makers such as weatherby and browning, (after discontinuing their super tubes.)

it was the brainchild of my legendary good friend and business partner who's now in glory, dick gonser.

inquiries are now being taken for the old company records, business name, copyrights, ejector molds, and remaining raw tube stock.

investment capital, machinery, work space, and talent must be provided.

legal deed transfer of ownership will be required and will be offered.

contact me on pm for more details.

USA ONLY.

25,000.00 or a real nice krieghoff.
    IMG_3355.JPG

2. bobski

btt for graduating college engineers wanting a start............

3. bobski

the bbl blanks can be made into full length tubes or they can be made into a new line of shorty style slip in tubes, that are popular today.

4. bobski

btt...

5. bobski

btt...

6. bobski

Christmas special.........20,000.00 plus ship.
    make a young gunsmith needing a niche' happy.

7. bobski

btt...

8. bobski

btt...