POLL ATA Votes Secret or Recorded? POLL

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by merlo, Aug 9, 2021.

?

Will the Delegate’s votes be recorded this year?

1. No transparency. No individual votes recorded.

79.2%
  2. All votes will be recorded.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Somewhere in the meeting a delegate will ask for a recorded vote.

20.8%
  1. merlo

merlo Mega Poster Forum Reporter

Poll as requested….

Will the ATA BOD Meeting record the individual votes by delegates or will that be kept secret? ATA President Paul Shaw is said to be the person wanting transparency. But this won’t be his first BOD Meeting and the minutes have not recently shown how each delegate voted.

Transparency or not.

I report. You decide.
    merlo out

2. butterly

butterly Mega Poster

I haven’t heard of Paul Shaw ever asking for a recorded vote. It could happen.

3. STaT mAn STaN

STaT mAn STaN Mega Poster

Sure it could happen Butterly. 4 to 1 odds says Paul Shaw doesn’t ask for a vote. 7 to 1 odds says none of the delegates care enough to ask for a recorded vote. All in favor say aye. Opposed. Ayes have it.

4. paBOB

paBOB Well-Known Member

Mr Shaw gets his gun. Goes home and complains openly about lack of transparency. But, he will look over his shoulder and remember he asked for a recorded vote. Hopefully it will be to hire a new Executive Director.

lol. In my dream.

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  5. Jim/Canton

Jim/Canton Mega Poster

Don’t expect much from the Ohio or PA delegates. They are happy with their parking spaces.

6. Orangeman

Orangeman Active Member

Ditto for Cichelli, NY.

7. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Paul Shaw was anticipated as being the new and greatest thing for the ATA and the members, it appears he was nothing more than the anticipation being as he has not called for any changes other than business as usual ... WPT ... (YAC) ...