Planned Movie for Promoting Trapshooting

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Storeman, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Storeman

Storeman Moderator Founding Member

Dr. Longshot, Thanks for your support. I am working on approaching Clint Eastwood thru a good friend - Neil Young ... On doing a Movie on Trap Shooting known as " The Trap Hustler" or " Dead Bird" ... I owned a Pool Hall in Raytown MO. with 10 tables and was averaging 3 to 5 tables active thru out the day and evening until the Movie "The Hustler" came out. After the Premier showing my business Skyrocketed to the point where all Tables were full 24 & 7 , as a result of the Movie. I can not think of a better way of promoting Clay Target Shooting than thru a Movie that cost the Shooting industry Zero Money. Stay Tuned because you will be included along with many other Character's on this site and the other. I am compiling a list of real life Trap shooting individuals past & present .... and actors to make this happen.

Pull, Bang, Reload,
    Storeman Norman
    Norms Best with Flags.jpg

dr.longshot and Ed Yanchok like this.
  2. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Norman I hope a movie can bring back the Sport of Trapshooting, I think something exciting has to happen to keep the interest of a movie watcher, The main attraction at Sparta is starting about 10:00pm when they gather to watch the Grocery Trucks unload, and drink beer. (pun )

I like the Idea!!!

Gary Bryant Dr.longshot

3. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I cannot imagine a movie without a plot, more so than as a promotion type as suggested ... What and how would you promote it and what would be the pay off (enticement) ..? The sports made up of shooting clay targets is not very exciting unless you are the one doing it, kind of like watching a clock or paint dry in reality ... Good luck, but I can't see it being a sell out at your local theaters ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Who will play the 4 stooges?

5. Wishbone

Wishbone Mega Poster

Well I would love to see your movie.
    I really don't know if John Q Public would enjoy it but put me down for 4 tickets.

6. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

After the actors names come up on the credits it reads,

And playing themselves,

After all, how could anyone make a movie about the ATA without having these 4 in it.

Movie projects need investors. Kool-Aid comes to mind as a company that would be interested.

Flyersarebest

dr.longshot and Family Guy like this.
  7. Dr Short shot

Dr Short shot I Luv Sparta

ok Sounds good what would the Movie Title Be? Dr, Longshot and storeman norman Dose Sparta. or Storeman and Longshot do a 3 Holer. Or Sparta Invades the Cardinal Center.

Leonidas likes this.
  8. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

How about,

The Governor DOES the WSRC.

9. Dr Short shot

Dr Short shot I Luv Sparta

Storeman, Please Give us a Update on How The Movie Is Comeing Along. Any Title for It yet? Thanks . DSR

10. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

F. G. Would N.W. and some of his side kicks qualify for the 4 stooges parts?

storeman,

Keep your hand on your wallet if you have to deal with the E.C. or the boys from Ill. Do you think they will throw 2 or 3 hole targets in the movie? I hope there are no 44 yd. doubles. They will certainly use #8 over 7 1/2 shot will they not? Roger C.

11. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Those 4 stooges are an elite group of illiterate dummies.

Not my movie but if it had room for a nutty professor..........:confused: