Pizza, Wings,and Beer at the Cardinal Resturant

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by BRAD DYSINGER, Dec 8, 2021.

1. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I talked to Jake and he told me that the Cardinal Center has leased out the Legacy Restaurant to a Pizza, Wings, and Beer Outfit and he thinks they are opening on Dec. 11th.

He also told me they had over 600 entrees at their night Sporting Clays shoot this year.

2. dfwip9x

dfwip9x Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Brad. Great news. I happen to like pizza, wings and beer....but not in that order....

Paul

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

If I could go back in time I'd love to set under the beer stand at Vandalia on a preliminary weekend day and drink some Buds with all my trap shooting friends that are no longer around. Contrary to what Dave might say I'd even buy the first few rounds.

I hope the new farmstead works out. I don't drink as many beers anymore but I'll surely have one there next summer, maybe at the SCTP shoot, and a pizza too. If you see me there I'll buy the first round.

4. 320090T

320090T Mega Poster Founding Member

Should be a hit! Hope they have a high speed oven when the shooting season starts.

5. Dave Berlet

Dave Berlet State HOF Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I believe the KEY word in the above post is( might ).

6. alf174

alf174 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Hope they have a breakfast menu.

7. BT99&SKB

BT99&SKB Active Member

Yes, breakfast pizza.

Flyersarebest and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  8. 320090T

320090T Mega Poster Founding Member

I was told that will be the forth pizza joint in the area. Might be rough till the larger shoots start and the shooters eat there. Would be nice to have it close to the club.

9. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

They'll get rich when the kids come in for an event-their most popular food is pizza!

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  10. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

And another generation of ''chubby'' trapshooters.

cl3 likes this.
  11. debshouseboy

debshouseboy Member

I'll stick with Dave

12. BRAD DYSINGER

Has anyone ever heard Dave give a Restaurant a bad review?

RednBlue, cl3 and SanRemo32 like this.
  13. SanRemo32

SanRemo32 Active Member

As close as they are, they could possibly deliver to the Campground and RVs.