PICTURES Wyoming Showmanship Hard Work and Commitment Finances Guns and Hunting PICTURES

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Family Guy, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

If you were at the SCTP National Championships you may have seen Cori Gordon’s showmanship and enthusiasm. She had the fans of shooting at the Cardinal Center yelling with her fun entrance at the SCTP Ceremonies.

Guns are expensive. And Cori likes guns. I hear many conversations about the fine guns grandparents buy kids.

9C732613-11B4-4207-9EB8-FE413AEF9583.jpeg

Cori’s mom Renae, says Cori works hard for her money and is a great showman.

0999021F-C4F9-41F7-A45F-5888FA28078B.jpeg

The shotgun isn’t the only firearm she can handle.

0078372E-C717-4A11-B5B1-F344BC0BDA41.jpeg

She recently downed a Bull Elk at 750 yards. (pictures provided Renae Gordon)

958D5253-4D99-47B3-B0BB-45EB33B03752.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

This little Lady is someone to be Very Proud of, obviously not one of those with their head buried in the cell phone ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

Thanks for posting!

History Seeker likes this.
  4. Troutbum

Troutbum Active Member

Fantastic young lady and a great role model. Wishing her much success in the future.

5. wpt

DSC_4053.JPG

I had this framed and sent to this young lady ... Rudinec and Associates ... Great people to do business with ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Troutbum and History Seeker like this.
  6. wpt

DSC_4052.jpg

Rudinec and Associates did a great job on my dogs picture ... RILEY, "The BOSS" ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  7. greenman006

greenman006 Active Member

Single handedly putting and end to dumb blonde joke.
    Congrats to her.