PICTURES Scholastic Clay Target Program (SCTP) Regionals 2021 WSRC Sparta, Illinois

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Brad M, May 22, 2021.

1. Brad M

Brad M Well-Known Member

27F3EE9A-40E3-45F9-90BC-B4A367E4AC9F.jpeg B67F3C1F-DE80-40E4-AA3A-8A546CA7B481.jpeg Just a couple. I’ll try to get more. Little over 300 on trap and 80ish on skeet. No idea on sporting.

2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I take it they are going to bale that hay now that it it is pretty much dried out ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

Call : G/R hay baling they might do it on a percentage basis ...

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  3. Brad M

Brad M Well-Known Member

For sure. Wet weather recently and a lack of available summer help has stretched the full time staff pretty far.

History Seeker and wpt like this.
  4. MShooter

MShooter Active Member

Brad M. You are a great photographer. I have seen your work online. You are a pro. No really I know you are. Thanks for the photos. I know you were put up to it.

You intentionally took blurry photos or used software to soften or create a blurr. So you have to ask why?

If you blow the pics up you can barely see the masks. Masks? The first mask I noticed on a blown up pic was the scorer. LOL

You belong in Sparta. You are part of the crowd.

5. Brad M

Brad M Well-Known Member

Actually I shot them on my iPhone 11 Pro. No masks nowhere that I can see. How’s the rain at the state shoot. I heard someone shots themselves in the foot today. Keepin’ it classy in MO.

Troutbum likes this.
  6. trapshooter47

trapshooter47 US Army Retired US Army Retired Founding Member

Great to see kids shooting, doesn’t matter where. The future of shooting sports are the kids.

Troutbum likes this.
  7. Brad M

Brad M Well-Known Member

Just heard 2x200 straights. Good scores all around Great weather today, light south breeze but warm.

Troutbum likes this.
  8. Troutbum

Troutbum Active Member

Looks like a good turnout today. Our team had commitments elsewhere today but we will be there for the June 5th shoot at the US Open.

9. Got Beagles

Got Beagles Active Member

Illinois Public Health Department still has a mask mandate for events like this. And here we have someone that works for the state there implying he didn’t see anyone wearing masks. SMH! Liar!

Unfotunately the teams were told about the mandate.

10. Brad M

Brad M Well-Known Member

It’s funny that you say that. This is from the Ohio department of public health:
    Everyone must continue to wear masks in certain places, including:

• Hospitals, health care settings
    • Public transportation
    • Businesses, employers that continue the requirement
    • Congregate care settings
    • Schools and daycares
    • Places where a large number of people are not vaccinated

I didn’t see anybody at the Ohio SCTP regional wearing masks... interesting...

Unfortunately the teams would of been informed of this as well, as it’s required by Ohio law. Looks like someone at the CC is not enforcing the mandate better call the health department. I’m vaccinated, no need for me to wear a mask. The 16yd line is 9ft post to post. The only non social distancing I see in the pictures is adults. Who could be fully vaccinated, who don’t need to wear a mask in Illinois. Who’s the lying troll now... hijacking a thread about kids shooting to bash on Sparta is pretty low.

Rn3 likes this.
  11. Brad M

Brad M Well-Known Member

I think right around 320 for trap. 70 skeet and 90-100 for sporting. It got hot in the afternoon. We’ve had a mild summer so far. Hopefully we get a little better weather for the SCTP state shoot next month.

12. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

BC0B7E12-BADA-455A-9B4A-09CA13838778.jpeg The Governor didn’t have the authority to shut down Ohio and the Health Department has even less power. The shoots happened in Ohio last year. No masks. Not so at Sparta.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  13. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Brad M
    You have implied two things here that rile me a bit.

1. That the Ohio shooters were forced to wear masks. I took the pictures at Ohio. It doesn’t look like that does it.
    2. I expanded the trapshooting photo you took. The scorer is wearing a mask. And it appears two shooters are wearing bandanna masks. Don’t bring that bs here
    . You will get called out.

1D901BCF-289E-4C4D-9546-853F767D55CF.jpeg

A741592C-DB57-41A2-84C6-BB44E24E4785.jpeg
    O
    63E30C66-E564-4523-B19A-45546C6DA57C.jpeg 02BB3326-A5FA-4B27-A723-AB474F261CFE.jpeg

Nothing hidden here Brad M. No masks! I suggest you not imply that. The above are Ohio SCTP pictures.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    grizquad likes this.
  14. Jim/Canton

Jim/Canton Mega Poster

Funny stuff there Brad M. You are a “pro” photographer and hardly showed a kids face. Because it is about the kids right? It was a pic or two of Sparta landscape. The kids faces blurred. Ha ha. Masks too. Laughing so hard my stomach hurts.

15. PaulLori27

PaulLori27 Active Member

You are right ‘47. How can you tell those are kids? The big skeeter in the orange is wearing a mask. Lol.

16. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Did the state of ILLnews change the "social distancing" requirement for taking pictures? Dude, couldn't you get any closer?

I'm not a photographer but I would think if I was trying to highlight an event (that is what you are doing or you wouldn't have bothered) I would have gotten a lot closer.

And a lot more pictures

Just sayin.....