Perazzi West - Azusa, CA Good Guys or NOT?

Discussion in 'Report the Bastards!' started by Charles E Love, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Charles E Love

Charles E Love Mega Poster

June 2019 I took my Perazzi MX 8 combo with me to The Ohio State Trap Shoot @ The Cardinal. Needed to get 2 barrels fitted to the nickeled receiver.
    My MX 8 combo pictured BELOW

DSCF6547.JPG Perazzi guys a booth took my gun with them for repair and said twice 2X ...... Don't call us on repair status, We will call you when it is finished.
    My receipt copy pictured below.
    hhhk DSCF6313.JPG I waited and waited, Never heard from Perazzi. I call then 50 weeks later in June 2020.....OOOoops ...... bottom line the LOST MY GUN!
    No record of my gun! After several minuites I gave the details, description and SN on my receipt copy and it was "found" Perazzi misplaced my gun because THEY LOST THE ORGINIAL COPY OF THE RECEIPT!
    Perazzi wanted to ship me the gun ..... I said that I would be back to The Ohio State Trap shoot in 2 weeks and would pick it up then. This is when the lies started ...... Al told me 4x he would give me my repaired gun back. Never happened at OSTS ....... the gun had NOT been repaired yet and they finally shipped it to me- NO CHARGE, Heck I wasn't going to pay then anything anyway.
    Story over?? Nope.
    This year I was back at OSTS and Al greeted me with a big smile, called me by name and had several nice comments. WOW
    Then he pulled out the copy of several comments I and others made on my post on xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
    Al wanted me to remove the post. Page 1 of post has BUZZ saying "My personal opinion is that Al is a crook and charges for work that has not been done"
    Heard similar comments this year from several others ... R Dwyer of KY said he could not go by the Perazzi Booth to get a new leaf spring for his MX 10 because he would get so "upset".
    I got him a FREE spring from AL and a "little something" for my troubles too.
    DSCF6311.JPG
    DSCF6312.JPG

2. Charles E Love

Here's the "little something" Al gave me for my "troubles" Thanks AL !!!
    DSCF6303.JPG

3. Charles E Love

I got Al K's phone # ..... it shows up on my phone call list as "restricted"
    What's that tell you about Al??

4. Charles E Love

I got several PM,s about Al K ...... so far it is 6 to 0 on Al's BAD behavior, personality, ethics. :eek:
    OOoops I need to add Al to me face to face at Cardinal about his "problem" with wine :rolleyes: