Perazzi MX 2000 for sale, O/U, Sub Gauge Tubes, and Top Single...No Longer Available

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Ernroe, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

Due to age and arthritis creeping up on me I have decided to sell my Perazzi MX 2000. I have owned this gun about 7 years and it is in excellent condition. I no longer shoot registered targets in skeet or trap and have other guns that I can shoot in those games for fun. I developed this gun to cover all of the clay target games.
    You will see in the photos that it is a beautiful gun and it shoots as well as it looks.
    Details:
    Adjustable Stock with RAD system. Beautiful wood.
    34" top single brl with fixed choke of .035 (full) This barrel was an addition to the original gun and has had less that 1000 rds through it. I sent it to Keen Sights and had them add an elevated rib to shoot 70/30 with beads stacked.

The O/U brls, serial number match the receiver. 30" (29.5) and comes with the original Perazzi chokes (flush) and full set of Muller Chokes, and 2 Wright Chokes #1&#2 The O/U barrel was sent to Keen Sights for installation of an elevated rib set to shoot 60/40 with sights stacked. I used this for Trap Dbls and for Skeet. I don't shoot Sporting Clays but it would work for that game also.

The Receiver, it functions perfectly with removable, selectable trigger. The finish is either Silver Plate or Silver Nitrate, I'm not sure. Some of the finish is worn on the bottom sides of the receiver. This does not bother me but it might bother some people.

Sub gauge tubes, It comes with Kolar sub gauge tubes matched to the barrel. Skeet chokes only but additional chokes can be added from Kolar

Case, it comes with a black Perazzi Combo case. The sub gauge tubes are housed separately in a case designed for sub gauge tubes. See Photos. I can only up load 10 photos message me and I can send more.

Price: $12,500.00 shipped to lower 48

Attached Files:

A26A likes this.
  2. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

3. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

4. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

Price reduction! Now $11,500.

5. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member