1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I will no longer give out my Password. Why

Because it is mine and no one else needs our password. I absolutely got mad at suppliers that want my password, Tell me Why They need OUR Password, They have my E-mail address to send me something I ordered. That is all they need. MY PASSWORD IS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, it is for me to know.
    Facebook kept telling me my pass word was not correct, Tough Sh*t it is my password not their's.

How many agree with me on passwords? When I give them my E-mail address to ship to me and my address that's all they need.

GB...........................................DLS

2. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

That's why I investigated MY Moneymaker Bbl and it's Measurments, FOR ME, I learned a lot about Measurements, I needed to know my Choke Tube Measurements , ID and OD at Reciever end, the ID Through the tube, and length, The threads total length, to be sure THAT TUBE FIT my Bbl. BORE, The Bore has to Fit Your Tubes OD Entry Specs, I know How tubes wok and the relief a tube needs to be Safe..
    Never ever will I give my measurements, when you don't know how I measure my choke tubes The sarcasm I got was unbelievable, I mKNOW THE PROPER WAY TO USE A BORE MIC, AND BACK BORING WORKINGS. i NEVER GAVE OUT MY

3. dr.longshot

4. dr.longshot

Previous posting locked up, could not finish it.

GB.........................................DLS

5. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

You having a bad day Doc ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot and Flyersarebest like this.
  6. cheetah

cheetah Well-Known Member

Gary there was never any sarcasm intended on my part.
    If I offended you in any way you have my sincere apology I do all of my own barrel work and chokes and is just second nature to me and my main intent was to establish the exact bore diameter of your Money Maker barrel as they produced many combinations in their barrel work.
    The chokes you had listed were all Beretta factory dimensions and you quoted the bore diameter of your barrel @ .752 which in reality is quite alarming as the quoted bore diameter and your posted choke dimensions were not compatible.
    Your chokes were dimensionally designed for a .733 bore barrel.
    Best regards Harold.