Obama Memorial Day Weekend

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Fargo2, May 27, 2016.

1. Fargo2

Fargo2 Well-Known Member

How does an american president get away with making apologetic remarks at Hiroshima?

2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Think brain dead, stupid, Moron, muslim and there you have it ... I think they should bomb them again so they don't forget, then go right over and light up the middle east head quarters of the muzzie brotherhood and ISIS so they don't forget either ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

jmunsell and dr.longshot like this.
  3. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

13321804_10157207230630354_2387933700783645130_n.jpg

Ken Cerney and wpt like this.
  4. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

Obama, Ayers, Dorn, Soros, etc., and their ilk have spent years doing everything they could could to demoralize and destroy our country. They are scum, dark-of-night cowards who, in good time, will face their maker. Long after they are dead and gone, laughing college students and proud soldier boys will piss on their unmarked graves in broad daylight. In the grander scheme of things, they are but dog turds drying in the sun, waiting for the next rain to wash them into the ground where worms with eat them and crap them out. Bernie Sanders is a cartoon. Elizabeth Warren is a pathetic scare-crow. The Clintons...well, they are no more than two wrinkled, old, leprous, syphilitic deviants whose clocks are rapidly running out of ticks.

WE have been sleeping. Now WE are awake. WE will make America Great Again.

dr.longshot, Larry and wpt like this.
  5. wpt

Damn, I like that guy ... Says what many are thinking, reminds me of me ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot likes this.
  6. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

The laying of the wreath at Hiroshima is baffling. I am not sure what he was attempting to accomplish. He is not the first president to miss ceremonies at Arlington. More often than not the presidents miss those ceremonies.

The timing is extraordinary. Near the end of a president's last term they do those things that they wanted to do but could not because it could hinder re-election. He wanted to make a point. He chose to make the point on memorial day weekend.

Japan is a great ally now. I do not think that was the president's point.

They did not play taps in Japan. I hope they never play taps again in the presence of this president. It would a disservice to those that served.

7. The Phantom

Obama and his Band of Gay blades are systematically fulfilling his first term campaign promise to "Fundementally change America." EVERYTHING he does is designed to demean and demoralize our century's old ethos. He will stop at nothing in his quest to force all of us to question our own personal definition of what it means to be a patriotic citizen of the Greatest Country In the World. He is a Communist. He believes the Communist Manifesto. Every symbolic act is willful and purposeful. He wants to CONTROL you;your mind, your heart, your body, your soul. He is a murderer, not so much of the body, but of the spirit. Ask yourself, "Do I have as much confidence and trust in my Country as I did when I was younger?" If there is even a shadow of doubt, you can blame it on Communism. The event in Japan was a calculated expression of his subtle, but frontal attack on who WE are. He, and all the other filthy vermin like him, must be stopped.

We MUST take our homeland back.

dr.longshot and wpt like this.
  8. wpt

I have never been able to address or refer to Obama as president , mr , sir or any name that would appear to be of honor ... I cannot respect a position if I do not respect the person who is holding or even been elected to it ... I have wished and though of things that would probably cause the secret service to be at my door, so its a good thing they can't read minds ... Its going to be a great day when he is gone and the more final that is that better for all of the people of the United States of America ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Seriously doubt he is done with us yet ...

dr.longshot likes this.
  9. The Phantom

Just like Hitler, Stalin, Saddam, and all the other tyrants of body and mind, he'll end up like so much dust in the wind. He will be remembered for what he detroyed, not what he built. I hope his "virgins" have gonorrhea.

wpt and dr.longshot like this.
  10. wpt

If Obama wants to do the right thing he will stay away from the many who are honored on this day ... Go play with the rag heads, or bow to some camel joker but for the sake of humanity stay away from those who died for what he is trying to destroy ... I sincerely wish him all the Ahh, ahhh, ahhhh, I can't think of a way to say with without the SS kicking my door in ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot likes this.
  11. Fargo2

Fargo2 Well-Known Member

The Bataan death march was 65 miles. There was no mention of the thousands of American soldiers that lost their lives, beaten, bayoneted, shot, and starved to death on the island.

dr.longshot likes this.
  12. The Phantom

Communism is a virulent cancer. It slowly grows and then rapidly devours. Early detection and aggressive treatment is often the only way to stop it. When we turn away from the cancer that is Obama, we show our weakness. Now is the time for strength.

WE MUST take back our country. Those who died for us can not have died in vain.

wpt likes this.
  13. Larry

Larry Mega Poster Founding Member

Obama has no vested interest in the United States. I can understand trips to enemies of old to try to build a better future but his continual apology tours only tear us down. The atrocities I saw in Viet Nam and Laos are no different than those committed by the Japanese and Nazi war machines. Where was Obama in November of 1965?? Can it be possible he was never exposed to the world the rest of us live in? The man lacks two things an effective Commander in Chief must have. Integrity and balls......... Larry

wpt, Ken Cerney and rookieshooter like this.
  14. wpt

Larry,
    Integrity, Balls, and Common sense ... Obama is the best thing that will be leaving this United States White House ever ... I do not normally wish people have bad days, but in his case I will make an exception ... Hope to some day piss on his grave, I'm sure the line will be a long one ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot and Larry like this.
  15. The Phantom

Larry,

Good post!

I'd like to address your question re:"the world the rest of us live in?"

Barack Obama is a malleable sociopath. He is also a psychopath with delusions of grandiosity. I'd hate to think of the emotional and physical abuse he must have suffered through as a child given the rather uncharacteristic construction of his lineage. An alcoholic Kenyan and a, shall we say weird mother, for parents. I can see the little doper getting off to the sounds of evening prayer right now. Who knows when he smoked his first joint.

He would naturally evolve into "The Avenging Angel." And didn't he have a lot of avenging to do? So many white people and so little time. Sadly, his entire world view was distorted by his deviant psychoses.

I don't know who first discovered his many illnesses but historians have seen various possibilities which are all a part of the public record. He couldn't have achieved as much chaos as he has alone. What matters is that the cocktail of "willing apprentice" and "walking lunatic" has proved to be very toxic to our country. History is replete with his kind;Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Clinton, to name a few. Sickness is a part of the human experience.

This is "old hat," but we all know he is our fault. He could have been stopped. WE looked the other way.

So, what do we do? I'm not being a smarty pants. I really don't know what else to do but be active at the local level with my Republican Club and to vote whenever I get a chance. I know he could have been stopped, but we didn't stop him. We didn't even mount a respectable "goal line stand." Sometimes I feel like the game is rigged. Even worse, sometimes I feel like nobody really gives a darn any more.

So WPT, Larry, Fargo, Family guy, where do we go from here? I'm 70 and I've only got about 10 more good years of fight left in me. I still want to plant an Oak and know that one of these days long after I'm gone it will be throwing long, cool shade on a free country. Where do we go from here?

wpt and Larry like this.
  16. Larry

Larry Mega Poster Founding Member

And I am 74. I will not put a limit on the number of years I will remain to fight but there is no quit here. Just as with the list of Historic names you posted Obama came into power through the actions of the mindless puppets that blindly follow and promote the world of no accountability and something for nothing. I can only hope that this time around folks can see through the Clinton/Sanders/Obama bullshit. So many now have not had to live through anything other than the prosperity and peace brought about by WWII, Korea, VietNam, Panama and on and on and on. The liberal voters of today have no vested or earned interest in our nation...... They have only been recipients and never providers......... Larry

wpt and The Phantom like this.
  17. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

My problem with the visit had nothing to do with race. It is about the time and place....the act of turning his back on the veterans on their weekend.

wpt and Larry like this.
  18. The Phantom

I believe that in Obama's case there is a racial component to his sociopathology. Unfortunately, because of the comprehensive nature of his illnesses, he is able to systematically, but very subtlely attempt to destroy his victims, much the same way that a rapist isn't as angry at his prey as he is consumed by some inner, unseen hostility. Obama is too big a coward to come out and say, "I hate Amercian," but he can cleverly and deceitfully try to humiliate us, as in the case of his behavior in Japan, by openly omitting the countless acts of courage, heroism, and sacrifice by the many who gave all during World War II. For Obama, humiliation is one of the many ways he seeks and exacts revenge.

Part of why Obama hates can be explained by the color of his skin. He is not white and he is not black. Such inner conflict must be very powerful. Can you imagine the way he was treated from the day he was born? Probably unwanted, certainly a burden, and certainly a social outcast. Remember, the 50's and the 60's weren't as yet the most accepting decades when it came to social deviation. Then to throw in a little Muslim action, and now you have a really confused little boy. Ask yourself, "how much seriously inappropriate, abusive behavior was our Little Barry exposed to in his early years?" Why do rapists rape?

He is a sick, sick man. The Clinton's are cut from the same cloth. We were caught with our pants down around our ankles when Little Barack made his debut onto the world stage. We can not let that happen again. It is time to crush the nasty, shiny roachy bugs under our heels and make their heads go POP!

WE MUST take back our country.

wpt and Larry like this.
  19. The Phantom

How does he get away with paying $400,000,000.00 in RANSOM to Iran? How does he get away with supporting BLM? How does he get away with playing golf while babies drown in Louisiana?

I'll admit it! I'll say it right here, right now. It's MY fault. I believed that my fellow Americans had more sense. I believed that nobody could be so blind as to vote for that rotten piece of ****, but they did. Heck, my own damned brother and his stupid bleeding heart wife voted for him, and you know what? They'll take their smug little liberal asses down to the voting booths and vote for Hillary, too.

Fellas, we got a knock down, drag out fight on our hands, and if we don't win this one, it'll be time to box up those high dollar guns we love so much and head for the border.

We all know that this one could come down to Ohio and Pennsylvania. A lot of you old boys that can shoot a gun pretty good live in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Are you willing to lose? Are you willing to let Hillary take your asses to the cleaners?

We all know how to write. Just look around this excellent web site and all the other gun related web sites on the internet. Take your obvious writing skill and write letters to your local hometown papers. Not one letter. Write three or four or five. If we are going to go down, let's go down swinging. Call Hillary every kind of low rent, skank bait, muff diver that you can think of. Take the gloves off. Put signs in your yards. If the neighbors don't like, tell them to go **** up a stump. We are talking about our COUNTRY, and it's the only one we have left.

wpt and Larry like this.