News Biden has cancelled all shoots at the Cardinal Center

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by BRAD DYSINGER, Apr 1, 2021.

1. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

According to someone I know at the Cardinal Center Biden has issued an extinctive order that all shooting at the Cardinal Center is shut down until he gives the okie dokie. I don't know exactly what the order said but something like if they can't shoot in Illinois they can't shoot in Ohio.

Mike Holland and Mike Poore like this.
  2. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

Biden can't spell Cardinal Center. He couldn't find with a blood hound.

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  3. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff US Navy Retired US Navy Retired Founding Member Forum Leader Official Historian Member State Hall of Fame

Gotta be an April Fool!

BRAD DYSINGER and Flyersarebest like this.
  4. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

4/1/2021

C'mon Man! I own a shotgun

wpt and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  5. Dave Berlet

Dave Berlet State HOF Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Just get out on the balcony with your trusty double barrel and fire a couple of shots up in the air and everything will be just fine. By the way was it the guy or the dog who laid the land mine in the hallway of the Whitehouse? Just asking?

Dave Berlet

cwtech and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  6. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Malarky Man WPT ... (YAC) ...

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  7. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

8. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Thank You User 1, History Buff Hit the Target.