New home for madame speaker.

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by William Perry, Nov 21, 2021.

1. William Perry

William Perry Grumpy 11

I just received news from local South Florida source that Pelosi is buying a house near us. (Hobe Sound area.) what’s wrong with San Francisco?

RednBlue likes this.
  2. THEUNLOADER

THEUNLOADER Mega Poster Founding Member

New Home ?? There is a Special Place in HELL for her !!!!!

Ken Cerney likes this.
  3. bpd20

bpd20 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Yup. I seen an article on that a week ago. Strange isn't it where the biggest Liberal, tax and spend bozo now wants to move ro a state with less restrictions, lower taxes and a Conservative state. She hates their Governor (Fla) (Yeah, I know, they have more than their share of Liberals too) She should keep her butt in Commiefornia and live out the life she has been trying to spoon feed the rest of the country.

bill1949, Ken Cerney and THEUNLOADER like this.
  4. 99PLUS

99PLUS Well-Known Member Founding Member

No State tax here. She don't want to pay her fair share.

5. Maser

Maser ∞ Based ∞

Does any politician ever want to?

6. 99PLUS

No they want the working middle class to pay their way.

7. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

she's moving into a $25million, waterfront mansion/estate inJupiter--only good thing is the neighborhood will have secret service protection till 2022

8. rhino43

rhino43 Member

I doubt that!

9. Cavscout107

Cavscout107 Retired Army

waterfront property??....according to the climate change crowd,,,oceans are going to rise and wipe out beachfront properties!!.....oh wait a minute...Obongo bought a ocean front property.....guess they know something!

10. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

they got some good waders

11. 99PLUS

a problem with her moving here to Florida is I am wondering how many times she will vote in each election?

12. RednBlue

RednBlue Active Member

They contributed in destroying SF now they need a new state/city to destroyed. Make sure you vote and vote right. that the first thing they take away.