* NEW FORUM* Hunters' Talk and Fish Tales

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Just Joe, May 8, 2021.

1. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

2. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I'm bumping this up because if you are a fisherman or a hunter you need to go look at all the great pictures that are being posted over there. If you're not either it might want you to start after you look at hasbeen's pictures of him and his wife.

A lot more women hunt than some would think. I would say that I have women hunters at Thorn Bottom at least 3 days a week and a lot of days more than a couple in the same group. The women hunters have really increased in the 25 years that I've been doing this. Back in the day my wife Ann was one of the true "women hunters" and not just a women that went along with her boyfriend or husband to shut him up as was most of the case most of the time.
    https://www.americantrapshooter.com/forums/hunters-talk-fish-tales.146/

3. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

4. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

C'mon guys, this is a great Forum !

So keep it gong with your pics !

5. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I'm digging up some more old pics even as you were typing. Might get some on tonite.

History Seeker likes this.