Mr. President - This is your forum!

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Just Joe, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

This forum is available to send information to the country. Let us know.

2. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff US Navy Retired US Navy Retired Founding Member Forum Leader Official Historian Member State Hall of Fame

The word is that "the trap was set", the "Deep State" manipulated the vote count, the patriots will prove rampant election fraud, and the President has won re-election.

Reports say the coup d' etat has failed and the courts will side with the Constitution, disqualifying all illegal votes and that's when the rioting will begin.

I'll wait to see if any of this is really true.

Regardless, I still believe our current president will someday be recognized as one of the greatest in history.

HB

puablo, MOE, Ken Cerney and 5 others like this.
  3. Robert Zimmerman

Robert Zimmerman Well-Known Member Founding Member

I agree history buff the supreme court might just tear the liptards apart

4. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

It has always been that if you wanted to be president you had to win Ohio and or Florida. Why is that not true this time? Why did these 2 bell weather states that went for Trump in 2016 go for Trump this year with more votes and all these other states with Democrats in control not? Mail in voter fraud.

Trump needs to hold some rally's in these cheating states to give his supporters and the democrat cheaters something to chew on. I could be at the MTA in about 2 hours. Maybe forty or fifty thousand Trump flags in Downtown Lansing would get the bag they call a governor's attention. Same for Harrisburg, Madison, and Atlanta. We on here do know all these places and have trap shooting friends all over.

Trap Shooters lost Vandalia because we sat on our asses and trusted the delegates of the ATA to do the right thing and look what we got, so mister president say the word and Lansing bound I;ll be.

5. RichUSA

RichUSA Active Member

How is the voting fraud achieved? Only President Trump, Rush Limbaugh and private citizens that love Trump are saying there’s fraud.

6. cwtech

cwtech Active Member

A guy in PA went to the poll to vote Tuesday, and was told his mail-in vote was already recorded. .....Problem is, he never voted by mail.

How many other fraudulent votes have been cast?

7. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

I stopped in at one of my favorite local post offices today. One of my inside sources said she was told not to cancel any ballots they received so it wasn't possible to establish dates when they were sent. Hmm!

dr.longshot and cwtech like this.
  8. RichUSA

RichUSA Active Member

If that’s the proof, I know a mailman that threw away a bag of ballots. I heard a guy say he applied for 10 ballots and only got 9. How many other ballots were lost.

I heard a woman say........

9. cwtech

cwtech Active Member

Voting fraud can not exist, just as Hunter and Joe did not take any foreign money for personal gain.

.....Sorry, but I can not get my head that far up my ass.

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  10. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

cwetch take a deep breath to confirm that.

11. cwtech

cwtech Active Member

Brad, my reply was to RichUSA who does not believe voter fraud exists.

We need a sarcasm font.

12. RichUSA

RichUSA Active Member

I want proof of wide spread voter fraud that cost Trump the election. If it’s there, show it.
    I’m not going to believe it because Trump or You said it happened.
    What if Trump said the World was flat?

boiler1 likes this.
  13. BRAD DYSINGER

RichUSA I sure hope you are a skeet shooter, I hate to think ANY trap shooter is that dumb that they don't see what's happening. You should turn in your gun at the nearest BLM station since Biden and the Democrats are going to defund the police.

Maybe you haven't heard that either. I think Your head is flat, and I didn't hear Trump say it.

Dave Berlet and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  14. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Rich When over 100,000 ballots are found in Philly and not one vote for Trump is in the midst, to intelligent people that is a sure sign of something wrong. When something smells like shit you can be sure it is shit. Even you should be able to see the odds of that happening. Roger C.

15. Robert Zimmerman

40 counties in Michigan had glitzes in there machines to swap trump votes to biden. People need to wake up shit is about to get real and Ohio is well prepared in the northwest part any way.

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  16. boiler1

boiler1 Active Member

I have not heard this anywhere. What are your sources for this information?

17. RichUSA

RichUSA Active Member

Typical response. “I have no proof. You are dumb”.

18. boiler1

boiler1 Active Member

I did hear there was a human error in a northern michgan county that was caught right away and fixed. this was confirmed by republican lisa posthumus lyons of grand rapids.

19. RichUSA

RichUSA Active Member

Did you mean Michigan?

“Erroneous Michigan vote map

A map of voting in Michigan from the election night - which shows a sudden increase of around 130,000 votes for Joe Biden, but none for Mr Trump - has gone viral on social media.

President Trump has tweeted the image, which is raising speculation about voter fraud.

It's commonplace that state authorities will add a big chunk of votes to a tally at once.

But social media users were questioning why Mr Trump didn't have any votes added to his tally in this particular update.

The explanation is simple - it was a data entry error that was later corrected.

Decision Desk, the election monitoring website which created the map, said: "It was a simple error from a file created by the state that we ingested… the state noticed the error and produced an updated count."

The spokesperson added: "This sort of thing can happen on election night and we expect other vote tabulators in Michigan experienced this error and corrected in real-time like we did."

Twitter has added labels to the tweets that raised suspicions, saying: "Some or all of the content shared in this tweet is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

Matt Mackowiak, the user whose post was picked up by Mr Trump, has deleted the tweet and apologised - although the image remains widely shared elsewhere.“

20. Roger Coveleskie

Thar same error in the computer was used by 47 other counties. It flipped 6000 Trump votes to Biden. Does not sound like an honest mistake does it? 100,000 late votes found in N.C. and amazingly not even one of them was for Trump.
    To many arrors found that all favored Biden to all be honest errors. Roger C.

21. RichUSA

RichUSA Active Member

So, this is what some of you honestly believe:

There’s wide spread voter fraud. Trump knows it and his social media and forum followers know.
    The Republican poll observers are turning a blind eye to Democrap poll workers adding hundreds of thousands of votes to Biden.
    Even though every instance of tampering, voter fraud, and vote padding has been debunked by both Democraps and Republicans, I continue to support the myths.
    Trump was leading and now he is losing. That’s impossible. I don’t care if Trump told us that we needed to show up on Election Day and vote and Election Day votes are counted first. I don’t care that Democraps mailed in their votes and by law in some states they can’t be counted til the next day.
    It’s fraud plain and simple and anyone that doesn’t think so, not Fox News, Not Pence, not McConnell, not any other Republican leader or Republican poll observer, must be dumb.

22. RichUSA

RichUSA Active Member

Would you mind posting a few of these occurrences your speaking about? Please. I’d love to change my mind. A simple cut and paste and where it came from would be enough for me to look myself. Thanks

23. JJM

JJM Well-Known Member

Time for Trump to pack his bag.

24. Robert Zimmerman

It was on Toledo 13 news

25. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Funny, I didn't see any posts like this BEFORE it was announced.

A pro biden/harris comment might have had an effect on some of those sales you use this site for huh?

26. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

The latest story out there is yes it happened but the people in charge caught it and changed the votes back. They also said that they were sure if it happened in any of the other counties those people would have also caught it and corrected the
    "computer/software" F up.

That right there is some funny stuff.

27. Roger Coveleskie

The begining of the RAPE of America began in earnest on Nov. 2nd. You ain't seen nutten yet. Roger C.

28. BRAD DYSINGER

Don you bad boy. I read all your facts, why don't you PM them to RichUSA. His head might pop.

harryone and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  29. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

Rich,

Are you saying that voter fraud did not happen?

30. BRAD DYSINGER

Thorn Bottom is also suspending it's facebook activity. I'm not sure how to disable the page but we ain't posting anymore.

If something BIG happens up your way you know how my VARMIT shooting is, so please give me a ring. We can be there in about an hour ourselves and can have a few others fairly quickly if wanted.

Don Cogan likes this.
  31. Don Cogan

Don Cogan Bird Hunter Past OSTA President Founding Member

The only thing I ever used Facebook for was to look up things Ann had posted for Thornbottom. When she figures out how to close your account I will ask her to do the same for me. You are a darn fine shot on varmits. However, there is a US Government trained fella with the same name as yours that we all want by our side when the crap hits the fan. I’d fly him up from down south and let him use Coopers .50 cal. The way those rioters group together would be like.....fish in a barrel? Yep, that’s the phrase I was looking for!

32. RichUSA

RichUSA Active Member

I said and I’m saying again, I’ve seen no proof of wide spread voter fraud. I’ve only heard people say it. I’ve had people point out certain instances that were proven wrong. I’ve heard people relay QAnon theories that were false.

What’s wrong with asking for proof? I want to hear Republican leaders say it. Until then it’s just gossip.

33. RichUSA

RichUSA Active Member

I think they erased it before I could see it. Feel free to pm it to me.

34. K80Smoke

K80Smoke Active Member

I don't understand how anyone can think that Biden won this election legitimately... The pollsters( basically all the media stations except Fox News) even before election day had Biden up 10-15 points on Trump, they were totally wrong... When you go to bed and wake up and trumps numbers don't move at all yet Biden jumps ahead 200k votes out of the blue something is definitely wrong.... As Joseph Stalin said "It's not the people who vote that count. it's the people who count the votes." ... Even Rod Blago came out saying the democratic party has been doing this forever which I found funny... The media doesn't get to choose the president but maybe this year they're going to get away with it, I pray that doesn't happen.

35. The Phantom

So, are you saying that voter fraud occurred, or not?

36. RichUSA

RichUSA Active Member

There has been no proof of wide spread voter fraud. Are you saying there is?

37. RichUSA

RichUSA Active Member

Where did you see Trump’s numbers didn’t move at all and Biden’s went up 200K? Which state did that happen in and what’s your source so I can look it up?

38. The Phantom

Post #30

Rich,

Are you saying that voter fraud did not happen?

As you can see, I asked you a question. When you answer my question, we might be able to enter into a dialogue. If you can't, or won't answer my question, just say so.

39. The Phantom

Rich,

You've got Google. Look it up yourself. Nobody here is interested in doing your work for you. This is not the Welfare Office.

40. Robert Zimmerman

Just heard on news tonight they locked down a landfill in pa after finding ballots.

41. Don Cogan

I tried sending all the voter fraud incidents to RichUSA but it must be forbidden to send links on a PM because it was deleted. I tried.

Bob,
    Don’t be shocked when they discover all the ballots in the landfill, every one of them, is for Biden. The Dems weren’t sure how many fraudulent votes it would take to overcome the real votes for President Trump. When PA stopped counting at 2:30 or 3 am Wednesday morning President Trump was ahead by more than 700,000 votes. Since that time PA managed to “find” 800,000 votes for Biden and almost zero for President Trump. Yeah, that sounds plausible! Probably had a million Biden ballots printed up so they needed to dump a few in the landfill.

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  42. RichUSA

RichUSA Active Member

Typical. You make statements. Can’t back them up. It’s my fault.

I pray there was no wide spread fraud, which is impossible to know until Trump’s lawsuits go to court. That’s how it works. Evidence and decisions. Not, I heard and it’s for you to find it. I pray because knowing everyone values the 2nd amendment and your right to arm yourself against a tyrannical government, could only lead to 2 possible outcomes if there was mass fraud. You take on that tyrannical government and fight in the streets or you’d have to admit you were all talk.

The bullying and bashing of people you don’t agree with might work for Trump and his Ultra die hard supporters, but it basically cost him the election when his followers can’t hold a conversation without lying.

I’m don’t with this thread. Take care.

43. The Phantom

I hope you meant, "I'm 'done' with this thread." Don't let the door hit you in the pantaloons.

44. BRAD DYSINGER

The kid is belter with his 45 but ok with the big 50 or the 240. My social distancing starts at 300 yards. I haven't used my 300 Win Mag for 30 yrs but got it sighted in last month so it is up and running. I like shooting it even with the recoil. A great long range gun, 500 yards is real possible for me with it. I shoot 180 grain Nosler partitions out of it.

I wonder what the old Marine BIG DON thinks about his state. It looks like not being able to play football ain't their biggest problem. I don't think this is over by a long shot and I don't think it's going to end well for a lot of people. It could get ugly fast.

That list should keep Rich occupied for a bit.

oleolliedawg likes this.
  45. Dobyns

Dobyns Well-Known Member

Read my post in the Off Topic forum on Project Hammer.

46. inteldell

inteldell Active Member

Username Cogan.......

I hope you got my pm. Have you seen the inner city animals burning down their communities. What do you think about those creeps? Do they look the same as the selfish creeps that would destroy their forum?

Same mentality right? Different venue.

47. Don Cogan

Inteldell,
    I received your PM and have replied. I can see you have your panties all twisted up about me but I’m not sure why? Please explain.

48. inteldell

inteldell Active Member

Username Cogan......

This posted from Mod Harryone

You can post a link here. Here is what might happen. And getting banned doesn’t mean squat!

One link brought back here can destroy the forum. It can jeopardize everyone’s information. It isn’t just a link. You just pointed a loaded gun at the forum. But the gun didn’t go off right? A balloon virus can go up at a later date. It is a malware invitation.

Don’t you at least enjoy the work put into the forum by History Buff? If you don’t like the place I am confused why you are here.

49. The Phantom

It's been my experience that a little bit of common sense is really all you need. Having thin skin and being a liberal is a patented formula for failure. If a person gets offended around here, then maybe they should seek therapeutic intervention.

Tom Machamer likes this.
  50. Don Cogan

For those that are having a hard time following this thread I will try to explain. Sometimes I get a little overly zealous defending President Trump. I posted some things that could be harmful to this forum’s security. My posting as well as several others have been deleted from this thread making it tough to follow. Inteldell took exception to my posting and has given me a good amount of verbal bashing via PM. We will keep his comments private due some rather off color terms he used that would be offensive to some. Long story short, don’t post links on this website!

BRAD DYSINGER and Tom Machamer like this.
  51. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

Forget the fact us Trumpers got screwed. Just have someone create a fake dossier claiming the Chinese influenced our election favoring Biden then start impeachment proceedings. For those unaware individuals please remember they fix professional basketball and football games-why not elections? The bookies know how to play the fix-others are known as suckers.

52. That was PA.