Minnesota to Ohio : Send State Highway Patrol ASAP

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Family Guy, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

My other job is working with Ohio Highway Patrol. I was told by a trooper that Minnesota is requesting 70-100 Ohio State Highway Troopers for outcomes on the 19th. Volunteer basis of course. They expect to be very short handed.

wpt likes this.
  2. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

Take plenty of ammo.

wpt likes this.
  3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Why in the hell would anyone from Ohio Law Enforcement go to Minnesota when they are defunding their police departments, protecting Black Criminals, and prosecuting White Police Officers for doing the job that a cop is hired for.

What happens if an Ohio cop gets killed or hurt. As an Ohio Tax payer I have some interest in that. We pay our taxes for law enforcement for Ohio, not commie states run by black lives matter cunts. If you live where they defund the police you get what you deserve. Screw Minnesota they gave the ATA N1H1 who killed trap shooting and now they want us to bail them out. Remember build it and they will come was the motto of Sparta and build it and they will come is what Minnesota and all the other shit hoe democrat run cities and states have got because of the dumb ass politicians running their states.

Now I feel better..

4. Elsie

Elsie Mega Poster

What Brad said!! :)I wish I was as eloquent.

5. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

Yep. Stupid is as Stupid does. awhile back i heard where some dumb ass proposed we send Social Workers instead of Police on domestic disturbances.
    Cant wait on the outcome of that.

Regards.......Gerald

Elsie and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  6. Dogbest

Dogbest Well-Known Member Founding Member

North Dakota told them a while back that they would not assist in Minnesota.

wpt and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  7. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I would think that you could raise 30 or 40 squads of trap shooters to go and HELP out. The only question is 7 1/2's or 8's. Maybe Double o's.

wpt, Elsie, SES and 1 other person like this.
  8. BRAD DYSINGER

Did anyone read what the judge said yesterday, he laid all the words out for a miss trail but didn't have the balls to pull the trigger. No justice unless whitey is sent to jail. I'd hope all the Ohio officers say no.

On another note the Ohio State Legislature is about to pass a bill making Ohio a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary State. And the ATA left here for Illinois, good call.

wpt, Elsie and SES like this.
  9. Robert Lucks

Robert Lucks Retired Army

One PFC with a mounted Mini Gun would solve the problem!!!

10. Robert Lucks

Robert Lucks Retired Army

Or....with a belt fed MK 19 with HE

11. Elsie

Elsie Mega Poster

I've always said a $1,000 spent on machine-gun bullets and used would do more good than $10,000,000,000 spent on Urban Renewal. Time to try out my theory and see if it holds water.

wpt likes this.
  12. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

There was no way the Cop was going to get a fair and unbiased trial with everything that is happening already it will no doubt influence the jury, besides elected politicos calling for people to band together and get what they want ... Calling for RIOTS ("protests" from the news media) would get a white person removed from Congress or the Senate but not a Black Bitch leading the charge ... They should Declare Martial Law (real bullets) and shoot to kill any and all RIOTERS/Protesters while in the acts of destruction ... People are going to die, bet on it ... Shoot a few of the BLM, Antifa Ghetto rats and watch them run back to the ghetto they came from ... This is not going to be good and nothing pretty about dying so let the games begin and get rid of them as swiftly as possible ... Civil war brewing and it is not far off ... Be safe and be careful ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  13. BRAD DYSINGER

After watching the Columbus cop in action I understand now why Minnesota wanted Ohio cops, I think he practiced at the CC.

wpt likes this.
  14. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I was reading an article today where the Judge could let Derek Chauvin walk free because of the Statements and suggestions from Maxine Waters/ Lebron James and a select few other of America's finest in one of their racist rants ... If they find there was enough influence on the People of the Jury he could call a mistrial and set him free ... That would sure open some eyes and close some mouths, hope the Judge has the Balls to do it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  15. Probono

Probono Active Member

Keep you powders dry folks.