MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM WISCONSIN

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Ken Cerney, Dec 23, 2021.

1. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

santashootingtrap.jpg Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year

MCTS and Flyersarebest like this.
  2. Elsie

Elsie Mega Poster

Merry Christmas to everyone from Indiana. Supposed to be 70 degrees here today. Still putting ice in the cooler on the back porch. Usually have free ice this time of year.

Ken Cerney likes this.
  3. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

And merry Christmas to you and to all -- From a Wisconsin club that DOES have a snow shovel - and knows how to use it.

Ken Cerney and MCTS like this.
  4. MCTS

MCTS Mega Poster

Merry Christmas to all!!

Ken Cerney likes this.
  5. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

rrisum, We now have a snow shovel and the new officers of the club plan on staying open year round. As a matter of facrt The Muscoda Gun Club plans on having a Winter series. 6 weeks of 50 16 yrd targets each week for $20 $10 going to the club for targets and $10 goes to payouts each week with the exception of the 25 purse per house as that will be paid to 25 straights. All targets shot under lights. Program starts January 5th. of 2022.

6. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

Great to hear - Was a pun of your web site about a shovel -- Snow up here can be a problem - Our club just put in a five stand - been a great winter so far. but will shut that down as soon as the snow comes -- trap shooters still shoot -- skeeters don't own snow boots -- I guess trap shooters are just a tougher bunch??

Ken Cerney likes this.
  7. Ken Cerney

rrisum, I know the snow shovel remark on our web page. The webmaster is in Texas for the winter I guess he won't shovel snow.