MERLO - MUSK - and TWITTER

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by BRAD DYSINGER, Dec 12, 2022.

1. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I don't know how many of you have been paying attention to Elon Musk's twitter releases about the government, the dems, the fbi and the cia all going after Trump in 2020 and how they worked together to steal the election but you should. The commie main stream media has been silent about it so if you don't read the net you won't find out about it.

This got me to thinking about how Merlo was always releasing info about the ATA coruption a bit at a time just Like Musk is doing with twitter. I say was because it has been a coons age since I've seen anything Merlo related on here so I got to thinking maybe he/she is dead like Winston, quit shooting like so many of us, or moved on to help out Musk.

It is obvious that the EC paid no attention to Merlo, I just kind of was missing the talk.

2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

To get him back we might need a prisoner swap.

3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

After two days I think Merlo is on the squad with Winston, rip.

4. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

He's baaaaack! Merlo posted at 10:04 PM, 12/14/22 about Mexico. It took quite a bit of time to find him in that long line of people at the border but we were successful.

What made it a little easier was he was wearing a soaking wet American Trapshooter T shirt. And a sign that read Sparta or Bust.

I had multiple PM's with names that were suggested for the swap, but part of the deal was I couldn't reveal it.

BRAD DYSINGER and Just Joe like this.