Krieghoff K-80 Parcours sold

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Jumanji, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Jumanji

Jumanji Well-Known Member

Friends,

I have a really nice Krieghoff K-80 Parcours looking for it's second home. This gun has an extremely low round count (under 500) and hasn't been shot in several years since it was new.

Receiver is a 2015 SN and gun has been unmodified from it's factory condition other than adding a green fiber optic Hi-Viz. 32" factory barrels. Bores measure .732 and factory choked .020/028 as expected. Gun comes in a Kreighoff Americase. Unmodified right hand parcours stock and foreend. Really nice wood for a standard grade. Hi-Viz site installed by Krieghoff. I don't have the factory bead for it but can likely find one if the buyer desires.

Gun is in excellent condition. There is some minor blue wear that is hidden by the forend with by far the worst spot shown in the picture. I had to give a remedial lesson in how to properly attach the forend. Barrel, receiver, and wood in really great shape.

Asking $10,500 delivered to your FFL. Please PM me with any questions and I'd be happy to discuss any details. Gun is available for inspection and test firing in SE PA.

Par5.jpg Par4.jpg PAr3.jpg Par2.jpg Par1.jpg

Rolexdr likes this.
  2. Rob Greenside

Rob Greenside Mega Poster

SWEET !!!! GLWS

Rolexdr and Jumanji like this.
  3. Jumanji

I can bring this to the grand to let the new owner try it out!

4. Jumanji

Open to offers / discussion.

5. Dave320c

Dave320c Well-Known Member

I will take it per our discussion