Krieghoff K 32 O/U 32 inch Trap barrels IM & FULL sold

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Old1Eye, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

This set of barrels have not been shot in years. I switched to sporting clays and used the gun for sub gauge only. The Serial # is 7126 they are in excellent condition with low round count IM 25 F 32 IMG_3262.jpeg IMG_3261.jpeg IMG_3253.jpeg IMG_3252.jpeg IMG_3242.jpeg IMG_3245.jpeg IMG_3271.jpeg IMG_3250.jpeg . I am also selling the trap wood off this gun as it was 2 high for sporting and been on the shelf for years also. Price 1695.00 see photos

2. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Hello Old Dead Eye, can you measure the outside diameter at muzzle need .840 to install choke tubes.
    Tks,
    Joescout

3. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Have a buddy that's interested - still for sale?

Joescout

4. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

Hi Joe yes I still have the barrels sent the ones I got from you to Briley to make me sporting chokes so I can shoot it it had skeet chokes in it now

5. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Hello Old Dead Eye, I have a buddy looking at buying a 32" sporting k80 barrel, we did see your k80 32" barrel, the question is, is the "outside diameter" of the barrel at lease .840 diameter at the muzzle ? According to Briley that is the minimum outside diameter needed to install choke tubes.

Tks,
    Joescout

6. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

Hi Joe it is over .8 from what I measureIt is a factory barrel with lots of meat in the end I do not see any issue like the barrel I got from you they use thin walls Briley has that barrel now for 2 new chokes.

7. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

If it was me I would have them just open the choke to what I want instead of tubes much better IMHO I would have done that my self if the barrels were not so long for me shooting from a wheelchair. Nothing like fixed chokes and cheaper to have done. I wish the barrels I got from you were fixed that is what I would do. I did that on my Perazzi 18 on bottom and 22 on top was a live Pigeon gun with 28 in full and full original food for thought

8. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

I understand all that but my friend just wanted to know what the outside barrel diameter of the barrel is. PM me your phone number and I'll have him call you.

Joescout

9. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

Thanks Joe Barrels sold to your friend thanks for the help