Kaepernick QB for 49ers

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Fargo2, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Fargo2

Fargo2 Well-Known Member

This guy refuses to stand for the national anthem. Would you welcome this guy on your squad?

2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

He should be benched by the NFL and fined his paychecks until he gathers respect and stands, if not soon get rid of his spoiled black azz ... The 49 ers' games will not be on any TV in my house with this a hole on the team ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Ken Cerney likes this.
  3. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Next thing you will see is this mophead showing an isis flag.

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member Founding Member

Team management should put him up for sale cheap. His kind is not welcome in our sports. Bench him until sold, fine him for his actions.

5. 733

733 Member

Who should fine him? Govt? Is it a law that he has to stand?

6. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

Change his jersey number to "ZERO" and put him on the market for $2.00.

But, there's more to it than just Kaepernick. If his team's management just let's this thing slide, then they're just as guilty as he is. Screw those punks. They're just a bunch of overpaid felons and wife beaters. I'd rather watch paint dry.

wpt likes this.
  7. Big Jack

The only ones I forgive for not honoring the flag are those that have been laid to rest for defending the flag. They have paid their dues with their ultimate sacrifice and service .

8. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Kaepernick needs some big ol' Line backer to slam one of those pig skins right up where the sun don't shine and see how he likes that ... Being as he he turned to allah (converted to Islam) he will appreciate that, of course it obviously don't count if he can make all that money and handle pig skin all day, talk about a HYPOCRITE ... The NFL should take complete charge of this clown and sit him down and keep him there until he gets so PO'ed that he quits ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

The Phantom likes this.
  9. Big Jack

I have a strange feeling that if he was reinstated top starting QB again, all this BS would stop. He's just trying to get noticed even if it's with negative press.

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  10. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

He has been noticed. He is just another weak brained rich ass hole. He is just ghetto trash, no matter where he grew up. Roger C.

Big Jack and Ken Cerney like this.