Info. needed on Ljutic stocks?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by cl3, Dec 15, 2016.

1. cl3

cl3 Mega Poster Founding Member

Will a Mono stock interchange with an X 73? Thanks, Nick

2. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Call Ljutic for answer 509-248-0476

GB..............................DLS

3. orange clays

orange clays Member

Why doc? I would like to know the answer. I thought the stocks were the same. Triggers different. Would like to know tho.

4. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

For Technical Information on Ljutics get Reliable Information from the Experts The Mfgr, They Know better than anyone and info is FREE

GB................................................DLS

5. orange clays

orange clays Member

Doc,

Your meaningless dribble is free also. So is all that I have read on the forum. You could call them yourself and bring the info back or you can dribble on.

6. Ron Burr

Ron Burr Member

A Monogun buttstock probably would with a little fitting but their forends won't.

7. ohlynn

ohlynn Member

Stock would be the same. Forend much different.

8. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

All of it? Or just when someone is eating soup?

9. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Don't ya just hate it when you try and make a statement and you use the wrong word? Anytime I do that I just feel really stupid.

When someone does that their whole statement just sounds like a bunch of drivel.

10. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

The stocks are the "same" ....... But at some point, around the X-73 production, they reduced the diameter of the "trigger pin", the one that holds the trigger in the receiver.

Some people put the "old style trigger" in the newer guns not realizing the difference. But the pin is too large for a newer trigger to work in an older gun.

The "LTX" style receivers have a smaller "button" (barrel locking block), and the trigger is made smaller in that area, so a "mono" will "work" in a LTX, with a space around the lock, but a LTX trigger will not work with the larger "mono button".