If not Brad then who? - Cardinal Center Tournament Director

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by 10ga32, Jan 24, 2023.

1. 10ga32

10ga32 Active Member

I hear Brad isn’t going to be the TD. Then who? Information please.

2. cfandg

cfandg Active Member

Hey Doc Longshot!

3. Target1

Target1 Member Founding Member

Anybody but Brad, after all, he thinks we're all stupid.

4. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

How about stupidly foolish.

5. Target1

Target1 Member Founding Member

I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you, but be assured, if you have anything to do with running a tournament at the Cardinal center, I will not attend.

6. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Be assured, if Brad decides to help out, I will rejoin and attend so no great loss.

Just Joe likes this.
  7. PaShooter

PaShooter Member

Have to laugh, several years ago myself and a buddy drove over for the day….only offered a couple banks…..Brad overheard and ask what banks we wanted,…proceeded to let him know and he handed us banks fairly close to we’re we wanted…..told him thanks and he replied….”shooter service”….never forgot that conversation…….Paul H, Imperial PA

8. GOAT123

GOAT123 Member

I am with you target1!

9. Jim/Canton

Jim/Canton Mega Poster

Goat….you have never shot at the CC. Arizona and IN maybe. Lolol

10. patch 2

patch 2 Active Member

I met Brad at the Cardinal last year, he and I agree on a lot of things. I think he is a good person that isn't afraid to speak his mind and let his opinions be known. I vote for Brad, we need more like him in the world.

Cooperdisciple and Seitz1113 like this.